20

"I'm so glad that you agreed to meet me." Allura said as the masked man made his way into her home.

"What do you want?" He said he was not in the mood for little girls and there games.

"I want you and your boys to do me a big favor and if it's complete then I'll give you $2,0000."

The man sat at her kitchen table and took a sip of the drink that was sitting on it.

"Tell me what it is and I can see what i can do."

"Right. Do you know this kid?" She took a picture of Keith out of her pocket. He was not smiling in the picture but he did look depressed.

"Hm that's Texas boy. Haven't seen him since the man died. Why do you ask?"

" I want you do hurt him. Hurt him badly. He did something that I didn't like and I want you to help me get him to back down."

"You want me to kill him?"

"NO! God I'm not a murder just make his life a living hell."

The looked at the picture again then went back to Allura.

"Say how about we forget about the money. Your young and have a nice body. How about it I do this for you then you get on your knees and suck something big." He smiles at her in a creepy way.

Allura froze. She didn't think that this would happen to her at all. All she wanted was to scare Keith not to get scared herself.

If she does this then that would mean she was cheating on Lotor but if she don't Keith will just go on with life like he has never done anything wrong.

She made her choice.

............

"Lance this movie is boring." Keith whispers to his boyfriend.

They were on there first date together and lance wanted to look at this movie called "kiss her heart away"

"Shh babe it'll get good soon I promise."

Keith made a pouty face at his boyfriend but went on to watch the movie with him anyway.

When the movie was finally and I mean finally over they sat in lance car listening to music that was meant to set the mood.

"Mmm lance." Keith said as he looked up at his boyfriend.

"Yeah babe. What is it that you want?"

They both were shirtless and had a problem in there pants. The car windows were kinda covered up in fog.

"I think we should wait. I mean it's not like I'm enjoying it but we just should wait until we are deeper in the relationship." Keith turned his head away from lance.

"Keith....it's ok I can wait. Look at me you know it's rude to look away from someone when they're talking to you."

Lance grabbed Keith's face with his hands and made him look at him. They stayed like that for a while. Then lance remember something.

"Keith promise that you won't be mad." He said looking a little nervous.

"Ok I promise."

"Well um on the day we got together.....Pidge kissed me but I didn't kiss her back I pushed her off me. I promise that I didn't cheat!"

Keith looked at lance panic for a while until he sat up and put himself into lance's lap.

"Keith?"

"Lance it's ok. I know that your not a cheater. Also I'm not pissed...well that was a lie I am pissed but I'm not going to go after her like a mad man." He said.

Keith put his head on lance shoulder.

"Just don't let another person kiss you again."

Lance laughed and hugged his adorable boyfriend in his arms.

"Ok I won't. Now let's get you home before Adam has my head."

When your girlfriend is dead and you really don't care batteries!

Also if you want to know the name of the show in the video it's from the Bl Thai drama "Why R U" you can find it on YouTube but watch it at night when your parents are asleep!