21

I think it's about time that we get into Steven and rolo relationship because I think this would be the perfect spot to put them up. If you haven't noticed I'm just doing random right now until I can figure out what to do to Keith and make more angst for him.

Steven was watching rolo working at the cash register like he always do. Rolo worked at a fast food restaurant.

"So are you two like fuck buddies?" Keith asked him out of the blue.

"Yeah I guess you could say that. Sometimes I wish we were more. Like I kinda want to be like Esma and Rachel. Also I want to be like you and lance."

Keith took a hold of his hand and gave it a sofe touch.

"Dude then you should tell him how you feel. You may never know he might feel the same way."

Steven looked over at rolo and couldn't help but feel sadness in his heart. When him and rolo first started sleeping together rolo said it's only because he has a body like a women.

He doesn't want rolo to see him as a women. He wants him to see him as a man. Like himself.

"That's easy for you to say. Anyway how was your date with lance yesterday?" He quickly changed the topic hoping that Keith would not notice.

Oh he noticed all right but didn't say anything about it.

......

"I'm going home now by Steven." Keith said as he walked out the door.

"Later man."

Steven was about to get up and get ready to leave when strong arms came around him. The Arms that he was so used to being in.

"Why were you staring at me? Didn't I tell you not to do that unless you want me to punish you." He whispered in a very low voice in the smaller boy's ears.

Steven was blushing like crazy. His heart was beating out of his chest.

"I'm sorry but...people are still here rolo if someone were to see this" Steven could not finish his sentence because rolo hands were choking him without anybody noticing for some reason.

"Who cares what people think. It's just me and you after all. Once I'm Done with work I want to come home to you naked on the bed."

Steven nodded then ran out of there.

Yup he can never listen to Keith advice.

"He's sees me nothing more then as a women and if that's what it has to take to make him be with me then it'll just have to do then."

5 facts about Steven

- he's gay and likes bad boys

- he likes to talk about the end of the world

- he really does not care about people that much except Keith and rolo

- he lives with his dad but stays at rolo house due to his father being always picking his work over his only son.

- Steven is from Denmark

Thanks for reading this short ass chapter by Saturday you guys will see what happens to Keith.