Ch//19 I Should Have Never Went To That Stupid Party pt.2

My face started heating up immediately, as I turned and saw the dashing green eyes that I fall in love with every time I'm around him.

My breathing was getting shaky, and I started sweating. And I mean, I could understand that, it was summer. But, why now?

"Hey..Hey-uh, Johnny"

Seriously! Can you sound anymore stupid. 'Hey?' Like who says that?!

"Well.." Brynn said, clapping her hands together. "Let's get something to drink" Brynn pulled my arm towards the kitchen, and I couldn't take my eyes off of Johnny, on the way there.

Brynn turned around and noticed me staring through the door way. Hayden went up to Johnny and started talking.

"Kenz? Hello?" I faced her and sighed. "Yeah?"

"What's going on with you?"

"I uh, I don't know. I just saw him..and, everything came rushing back" I stared at the floor blankly. "But why now?"

"I don't know. I have literally no idea. It's not like I asked for this to happen, it doesn't make sense" Brynn shook her hand in front of my face. "Okay, hang on. What do you mean by everything?"

I didn't even know what I meant. Like how does one look of someone drive all the memories back?

"My feelings, our memories, how everything used to be...before my mom died"

"But none of this happened before. How come when you look at him now, everything changed?"

"Maybe, I realized how things were and wanted them fixed. I don't know" Brynn gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. I looked at her confusingly, as she still didn't say anything.
"What is it Bry?"

"Shit Kenz, you're in love with him"

———

Loud music raging everywhere, bodies grinding against each other, and one sulking Johnny Orlando sitting, feet dipped in the pool.

I couldn't come up with the courage to go over and talk to him.

Ew. I feel like a high school girl all over again.

"You know, staring is weird" I turned my head, and saw Isaak leaning next to me. I was sitting on a bar stool. Yes, before you ask, Asher bought Annie a tiki bar. "It's only weird if you make it weird"

"Then I guess I'm making it weird" Isaak leaned in, and for a second I would have let it happen. But I instantly thought about Johnny. So I pushed him back. "Woah, Isaak"

"I'm sorry Kenz. It was a dare" confusion ran through my brain. "Who would dare you to kiss me?" That's when a lightbulb went off. "Never mind, I know who it is"

I got up and started walking towards the house. "You do? How?" I ignored his question and kept walking. Why does she have to keep doing this?!

Once I got inside, I scanned the entire room. No sign of her. I somehow made my way through everybody being less than two feet apart, guess being tiny helps.

Found her! She was laughing with Hayden  holding a red solo cup. Yeah, I got descriptive. "Brynn!" I tried yelling over the music. I rushed towards her and snapped in her face. "Oh, hey Kenz" her words spurred through her tongue.

Hayden wrapped his hands around my waist and started swaying. I pushed him off and turned around to face him. "Hayden! Are you guys? No. Your drunk?" Brynn burst out laughing, and then followed along Hayden.

Great. Just great.

"Brynn!" I said, stopping her from laughing. She made a puppy dog face like she'd gotten in trouble. "Can you please just answer me one question?"

"Sure babes. Anything for you" she poked my chest and I moved her hand away. This was a rare sighting, unless she'd done it while I was gone. "Did you dare Isaak to kiss me?"

"No. I pinky promises"

"You pinky promises?" she nodded her head and hummed. Yeah and I believed her. Even if Brynn was drunk, she wouldn't lie to me. And I don't think she'd even recognize who Isaak was.

"Wait, who's Isaak?" Hayden said behind me. I shook my hand. "No one" I think I'll spare myself the stress, trying to tell him.

I love them both. But their some really drunk idiots.

I tried thinking who else would have done that, and nothing came to mind. "Brynn?"

"Yes Kenzie"

"Did you see Isaak talking to anyone earlier?" She took another sip of her drink. "I think I saw him talking to Johnnyo"

"Johnny? Your sure?"

"Yeah. Me and Johnny had got together" Wait what?! I had no idea what she was talking about right now, and I hope it's not what I think. "What?!"

"I said, he was talking to Johnny" Okay, she is way to drunk. I took her drink from her and grabbed her wrist. "Your coming with me, no more drinking for you"

"Bye Hayden! Loves ya!" She said as I was pulling her away. I went outside to see if Johnny was still at the pool, but no sign of him. Brynn broke from my grip and ran towards the pool.

Before falling in I grabbed her and pulled her back with me. "Brynn! Chill" she just started laughing. "I was get hot. I needed to cool down" I rolled my eyes.

How did I get stuck babysitting?

I pulled Brynn with me back to the house to look for Johnny.

Well lucky for me, I found him. But under the worst circumstances.