Ch//28 My Best Friend Has The Hawts For You?!

"What?!" I said with the most surprised look on my face. Johnny's face was still calm. "Johnny?"

"She told me to leave cause she still has feelings for me, which I did not know were there" woah.."Wait. My best friend? Brynn?" Johnny continuously nodded his head. "The one that's upstairs and won't speak to me?"

There's no way. "Are you serious?"

"I wouldn't lie about something like this. She thinks it's better for me to stay away, she wants the feelings to go away. For you"

"Wait, so your saying..that if you and me weren't dating, she wouldn't stop the feelings?"

"So were are dating? How lovely"

"Johnny! I'm being serious" he smirked. "Yeah, well, she doesn't know we're back together. And plus, she's got Hunter, she's totally gonna get over me" I rolled my eyes and sat on the hood of the car.

"No she's not" Johnny looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "Do you know how alluring you are?"

"I'm what?"

"It's just the things you say, people can't stay away from. Like me for example, I thought I hated you for the longest time, but then realized that it was just the fact that I was trying to cover up my feelings for you"

"Oh really?" Johnny grinned and gazed at me. "You kept making me fall for you, with your charms, and good looks, and don't even get me started on your eyes...god damn those eyes" I stopped where I was, realizing I was drooling.

Johnny burst out laughing. I hit him playfully on his arm. "Stop, it's not my fault"

"Oh, so it's mine?" He asked laughing. "Of course it is"  Johnny pulled me by my waist close to him. I could almost feel his heart beat. He was breathing down my neck.

I was trying to contain myself from trembling, which I was horribly failing at. "What? Is this my fault too?"

Well of course it is!

"Y-yes..." my eyes were closing softly. We were just standing there, looking at each other. Until Johnny brung himself down to my neck again. I could feel his lips inches away from me, they just wouldn't touch.

"Stop, teasing..Johnny.." I said breathing heavily. "Make me" He said breathing against my neck.

It felt so good. But how? How do I make him?

"How baby?" I threw my head back in pleasure. His lips were brushing across my skin. I put my hands on the hood of the car for support.

"Do what ever you want Kenz" I thought about, and finally took what I wanted.

I grabbed the back of his neck and forced him on me. Where his lips made an interaction with my neck. He left soft kisses everywhere. He went slow, then fast, then slow again. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer. If that was even possible.

Johnny's hand found its way going up my shirt, tracing around my breast, leaving goosebumps all over. He took his hand down and brushed across my thigh. He continued to go up, and when he did, he pushed my panties out the way with my shorts. He was about to slip one finger in until I pushed him away.

"Not here Johnny" I hopped off the car. "No, you can't do that to me Kenzie" he shrugged. "Do what?" I smiled and walked to the passenger side of the car.

"You got me all hot and bothered and now you just want to leave?" I gestured to the other door, so he can open it and we could leave. "Yup. Kinda told my sister I would be home a while ago" he sighed. "Ugh!"

He unlocked the car door and got in. He slammed it as I was sitting down. He started rubbing his face, so he didn't see me looking at his erection through his pants.

"You know what?" He turned to me. "If I do this for you.." my hand crawled it's way over to his pants. "You're going to owe me later" he looked down and licked his lips. "Mhm...wh-whatever you w-want..Kenz" he said shakily as I was stroking him after finally taking out his dick.

"Just drive first idiot" I started laughing and he nodded. He was pulling out the driveway, already not being able to control himself. "K-Kenz...I can't drive like this" he leaned his head back then moved his eyes back to the road.

I took my hand off. "You want me to stop?" He immediately put my hand back. "No..don't stop. I can take it"

"I surely hope you can" I smirked at him and he looked confused. I leaned over and inserted him into my mouth, going up and down almost immediately.

"O..ooh...god, Kenz...fuck! Yeah...."

Yeah...that's my name