Ch//24 F*ck You

"You know..the last thing I said to our mother was, 'yeah. I'll try'" Maddie started laughing and eating more of the popcorn she spilled all over my bed. "No way!" She started dying laughing.
"I swear. We were talking about going to the mall for Christmas shopping, and then that never happened when I came back home from school"

I started laughing along with my sister. "The last thing I said to mom was, 'I love you. Drive safe. The day she left and told me she'd be back soon" I sat up and brushed the crumbs off the bed.

Probably gonna vacuum that later.

"Hey Kenz.."

"Yeah?"

"You ever consider, and please when I say this don't attack me. Maybe..slightly..at least, talking to Johnny?" My lips formed a straight line. "No. And I'm not going to"

"Why not?!" She whined like a baby. "You guys were so cute together. And you were good for each other"

"Good for each other?! Everything he did for me, was because he thought I couldn't handle it myself! And everything always ended up in a fight with him." Maddie slowly got up off the bed. "Well then, I sincerely hope you forgive me for this" Maddie darted out the room and I followed her.

She closed her door and locked it. "Maddie! What did you do?!" I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

No..she didn't.

I walked slowly back to the stairs.

There he was. And I didn't feel like anything towards him. "Kenz, I-"

"No, Johnny. You need to leave"

"But your sister said you wanted to see me"

"The hell with her. She doesn't know anything" I really have to stop telling her things. "I think she does.." Johnny started moving closer to me. I stepped backwards trying to avoid him. "I think, you do want to see me"

"Johnny.." I hit the wall, stopping me from walking. "I think, you've wanted to see me for a while now" he put his hands on the wall, on either sides of me. His breath breathing down the side of my neck. I swear I started getting goose bumps.

"Johnny..stop. I can't"

"You can't what Kenz?" He started placing small kisses on my neck. I wanted to push him away so bad, but it felt so good.

But I can't keep doing this to myself.

"I can't..." I pushed him away, and stumbled into my room. "What's wrong?"

"You! Your what's wrong! You can't keep doing this to me!"

"What am I doing Kenz?" God, I fucking hate him.

"Making me fall in love with you!" I brushed my hair out of my face. I stared at him, all he did was start smirking. "Stop it Orlando. I've played too many games with you, this has to stop"

"But you always played so well" he pulled me to him and held my waist. "I know you loved playing my games, when you could never win" it's like anything he says, I'll believe. And I want it to stop.

But...he's Johnny.

My arms were pressed against my chest. "Do you love me?" I couldn't give him the answer he wanted, even though I wanted to so bad.

"No.." I shook my head slightly and looked down. "Really?" Johnny said concerning.

He gazed down at the promise ring he gave me. "If you don't love me, why are you still wearing this?" I looked up at him.

Despite literally everything he's done, I fucking loved him. And I hated the fact that I did. This kind of love, I couldn't shake.

He kissed me. Like he's been wanting to for thousands of years. And I let him, because I wanted to. He pulled away and smiled.

"Fuck you Orlando"