Ch//36 Perfect Again

"You ready baby?" I said as I walked into Johnny's room. He was tying his shoe on his left foot since the other one is fractured. He lifted his head once he heard me. "Kenz..what did I tell you?"

"You look so hot in a hoodie you know that?" I went over to him and grabbed his face. He held onto my arms. "Kenzie.." I sat on his lap and faced towards him.

I started leaning closer but he didn't say anything. I blew my breath across his neck. "Ken-z.."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kiss you" I got off him and smiled. "Now come on, we have somewhere to be" I reached my hand out and he grabbed it.

"You can walk?"

"Yeah. The brace helps"

Once he was signed out, we got into my car and I started to head home.

Johnny was quiet most of the ride. He watched outside the window as we passed everything. He looked like he was thinking most of the time.

"You gotta stop doing that teasing thing Kenz" Johnny said out of the blue. "What?" He looked over at me once I pulled into my driveway.

"What you did back in the hospital. I told you I have a hard time controlling myself, and you go on and do that. You're not making it any easier" I smiled deviously.

"Wasn't trying to make it easier" I got out the car and closed the door. Johnny struggled to get his other foot out the door. "Really, no help?"

"Nope. If I can't be with you, then you're gonna have to do things on your own" once he got out the car he walked to me. "Well played Ziegler"

"Thanks. I try"

~~~

I was sitting at my desk writing on my laptop to my back up college, just in case I don't get into the one I want. Johnny was laying on my bed looking at my ceiling.

"Did you know, that if you look at your ceiling, it's definitely bigger than your room?" I looked at him confusingly. "Well, maybe because my room is filled with stuff, and my ceiling isn't" Johnny propped himself up, using his elbows for support.

He kept staring at me, but I ignored it and continued typing. I would peek a little using my peripheral vision, and he'd be looking at me every time. I wanted to know why. So I turned around in the chair I was sitting in, "Why are you doing that J?"

"Doing what?"

"That whole staring thing. It's weird"

"Not if your beautiful" seriously Johnny? Can't you just stop being a wuss and date me again. "I hate this, ugh!"

"What do you hate Kenz?" I got up from the chair and sat at the bottom of my bed. "Us not being together. Why are you doing this?!"

"I already told you why"

"And so what? We already established that we both want each other, so who cares if it's bad or not!" Johnny put his hand on my cheek, and I became flustered. "Calm down K"

I rested my head in his hand. "I can't...calm, down" I looked into his sparkling eyes. "I want you.."

"I want you too" I moved his hand down to my thigh and breathed down his neck. "Then take me.." Johnny became tense, making scratch marks along my leg as I kissed his neck softly. "Shit..Kenz..." his breathing grew faster. But I finally got him to take what he wanted.

Johnny gripped my waist tightly, pulling me closer to him. He kissed along my neck until he found my sweet spot. He left himself there, creating a big red mark. "Now, you're mine" he said seductively. Instantly turning me on.

I pushed him down on the bed and sat on top of him, grinding against him as he moaned into the passionate kiss we were sharing.

Johnny ran his fingers across my waist, making me all tingly again. Johnny tried to turn me over but I stopped him. "Your leg, remember?" He cursed under breath. "Right"

"Don't worry baby, I can make you feel good" I said smirking, dragging my hands down his chest. I lifted up the hem of his shirt and Johnny pulled it off.

Johnny put his head back as I licked tiny circles around his abs. I licked farther down near his waistline.

I pulled down his pants, then his underwear, admiring how hard he was from me.

"Don't tease Kenz, go fast" I smirked. But that's exactly what I did.

~~~

"Do you love me again?" I said laying next to Johnny, with my leg wrapped around him. He was playing with my hair then laughed. "Who said I stopped?"