Epilogue

This part isn't really a story just what happens to everyone in five years, since there's no continuation of this book.

Kenzie and Johnny
-Johnny was released from prison, after 2 months. He didn't kill anyone, but other acts were found out.

Mackenzie evidently waited for him. She loved too hard and couldn't let go of their vow of "always and forever"

Johnny proposed to Kenzie using the same promise ring he gave her five years ago. Kenzie took it off like always when she washes dishes, and Johnny took it without her knowing. She looked for it the entire day until Johnny got down on his knee as Kenzie was looking for it under the sink.

Johnny said since they've been through so much together, like wayyy too much, he only thought it fitting to propose when he got out of prison. Before anything else bad happens. But they always found their way back to each other, isn't that something.

Inconveniently for Johnny, being in prison messed up his track record. Not that it wasn't already bad,
seeing as he's been in multiple fights in school. So while Mackenzie went to college, Johnny fixed up enough cash to rent an apartment for the both of them. So Kenzie didn't have to spend her inheritance money on dorms. I mean, they are engaged so.

Four years into their marriage, Mackenzie got her dream job as a music producer. She also found out she was pregnant, 9 months later naming her baby girl Hope. Seeing as her and Johnny both believed fate brought them together.

The three of them lived happily ever after.

Maddie
Instead of saving her inheritance, she spent it on traveling. The first two years she met plenty of boys, but none of them stuck out like her life long best friend Gino.

They traveled together for three years, and Maddie being a feminist, she proposed to him. They were at a nice restaurant in Miami, and Gino was talking about fish. It got Maddie thinking back to the first time they kissed, she could have sworn he had fish sticks for breakfast that day. Maddie couldn't have pictured a more funny, better moment to propose with the ring that she's been carrying around for weeks, waiting for the right time.

They were basically the travel couple, always posting on Instagram all the places they've been. She visited her sister and Johnny, when she didn't have any idea of where to go next.

She made money from selling pictures online, and a lot of it too. Evidently, they were happy.

Annie and Asher
I'm sure you guys already know how this couple went down. They of course stayed together, but not because Asher kept buying Annie stuff and pretty much too much of it. Annie really loved him, and couldn't let go of the fact that he loved taking care of her. It's really surprising to learn that they broke up once over Asher buying her too much one time.

They went to the same college, Asher's parents offering to pay for Annie. Yeah, that's a lot of money. But they were so happy that Asher was finally happy, and Annie made him like that, so they felt this was the way to pay her back since her family didn't have enough.

Even though the two of them loved each other, possibly too much. They didn't get married until six years later when Annie got pregnant with baby boy Caleb, in memory of Annie's brother.

Nadia
Nadia (despite her wicked and awful ways in high school) found love. Really surprising though, who could ever love her? But it was none other than Caden Conrique. Yeah, the boy that was obsessed with her in high school. He got over that and realized that he really did love her, because he saw Nadia in a way no one else did.(an angel) Nadia was oblivious to this back then. She was really only using him, but when he confessed his love for her a year later, she couldn't help but finally feel something in her black heart. Caden is good for her, makes her a better person. He's probably the reason she never showed to to Kenzie's house looking to kill her.

Caden and Nadia didn't get married yet. They want to live up to that, and spend their time with each other. Because neither of them have gotten this close to someone in a very long time.

The couple did buy a dog though. A brown husky named duke.

Nadia cut all ties from her parents. When they came asking for money she would shun them, seeing as that's what they did to her, her entire life. I mean, how is she supposed to learn to be better if she was never taught that. She did stay in touch with her sister, who she visited every weekend.

Caden loved his family, especially the baby girl his sister Dylan had. Emrose was her name, but everyone called her Rose.

Hayden
Hayden didn't really have luck in the "love" department. He hung out with a few girls, dated Emily Skinner for a while, but dropped that. Devenity was his go to girl in college(best friends) she always gave him advice about dating, but he never did much with it.

Hayden is a fireman now. Said he always wanted to be one growing up. He roommates with Devenity, they didn't want their bond broken up by being apart.

Hayden still talks to Johnny of course, even after everything. Johnny hasn't completely forgiven him, but he's hoping he can work up to that. Hayden will always have deep feelings for Kenzie, (which is why he probably can't fall in love with anyone) but seeing as how that's never going to happen, he bought a house cat. For him and Devenity.

Brynn and Hunter
They happiest couple by far. They continually made each other smile, especially when they both got excepted into their college voice together. (same one as Kenzie. i mean come on, there was no way i was splitting up that duo) They hung out with kenzie most of the time after college. Brynn also went with Kenzie to visit Johnny in prison. The chemistry they had was still somewhere, lingering on. But, that's not for this story anyways.

Hunter proposed to Brynn the day after Johnny proposed to Kenz. He got tips from Asher, who didn't propose to Annie until four years later, but still. Brynn and Kenz planned their wedding together, even decided on having it on the same day. The honeymoons though, were in separate locations.

Brynn became a world renown fashion designer, and Hunter was CEO of his own stock market company. He always loved business, but it was also a good way for him to get money to his mom. More so his little brother who he hasn't seen in fifteen years.

Hunter and Brynn both made each other happy, to the point they were smiling wider than the equator. So when Brynn gave birth to a girl, they named her Felicity, which meant happiness in Latin.

If there is anyone else you guys want me to tell you about, make sure you comment!!

I was so scared for this book to end, like just the way i ended it. Makes you think longer, what's going to happen next?

I actually had thought about doing another sequel, but realized i had too many books on hold so i should hurry and end this one.

But if anyone wants to know if something happens in the future, i can tell you.

But Anywayssss!!!

Bye my lovelies!!! And this book!!! i'll for sure miss you!!!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

🎉 You've finished reading ✔︎ |𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒*𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 🎉