Darry // News

Imagine
You hadn't talked to your boyfriend of two and a half years in a week. He called your house, but you just let it ring.

You weren't avoiding him because you didn't love him anymore. You loved him more than ever. You just weren't sure he was ready for your news.

You heard a knock on your door and assumed it was your parents. They knew about everything so they were supporting you the best they could. They weren't disappointed, which was a relief. They told you they were happy, even though you and your boyfriend were both 22 and so young for this responsibility.

You went and opened the door. "Hel- Darry?" You were shocked to see your boyfriend. "I thought you had work?"

"Day off. Can I come in?" You opened the door wider, inviting him in.

You were hoping he wouldn't, but he got straight to the point. "Why haven't you visited? Or answered my calls?" You could see the hurt in his eyes, it made you want to cry.

"Darry I-I don't know." You didn't know if he was ready to hear the news. Or if you were even ready to tell.

He ran his hands through his hair. "Are you cheating on me?" Tears welled in both your eyes. You gently put your hand on his shoulder.

"Darry, I would never. I can see why you'd think that though." He looked at you and you wiped a tear that had fallen from his cheek.

"Then why?" You gestured for him to sit on the couch.

"I found out earlier this week that I was.. p-pregnant." You looked down and started to cry. He quickly embraced you in a hug.

"It's okay, I love you. And I will love this baby."

You looked up at him and smiled. He brought his lips to yours. "I love you too."

You two stood there, hugging in a comfortable silence. You couldn't believe he was so calm, but you were grateful that he was. You were happy to start a family with the love of your life.