Darry // Temper Tantrum

Imagine
You were making dinner for the Curtis brothers as a thank you for letting them stay while your parents were out of town.

Even though you were in college, you couldn't afford a dorm. You could hardly afford college itself, only getting by because they offered you a scholarship. Sure you were smart, but you were much better at soccer.

You heard the door open and the brothers greet your boyfriend. You turned when he entered the kitchen. "Darry," you smiled, he didn't smile back.

His blank expression turned a bit angry. "Y/n, why are you making dinner?" He said, his voice raised.
"I.. Uh.. Wanted to do something nice-"
"Nice? You're taking my job away from me. I run this house not you."

You heard a door close. Pony and Soda must have heard the yelling and came to observe. Darry stepped closer and you flinched.

"Dar, you can take over. I don't really care. I got studying to do anyway." You tried to walk away but he caught your arm and held it tight.

"Don't ever do this again." He said through clenched teeth.
"Darry, it was just a meal." You wish you hadn't said anything. His grip on your wrist tightened and you whimpered, he didn't seem to notice.
"Just a meal." He scoffed.

Just then you were grateful Soda and Pony had come to watch. "Darry let go, you're hurting her." Soda said, more like yelled.
"If I let you go you will leave, understood?" You nodded and an uninvited tear fell.

He let you go, no remorse whatsoever. You grabbed your jacket and walked out the door saying, "We're over."

You heard Soda scream at Darry, "What is wrong with you!? You just let the best thing that ever happened to you walk out of your life!"
You heard no answer, just sobs from Darry and yourself.

You came back the next day when no one was home and got your things. You left without a trace, never spoke to Darry again even though you loved him so much.
---
No happy ending :(
Sorry I am so persistent on asking for requests... But requests?