Dallas // Not His

Imagine
"Katelyn, I need help. It's.. Uh.. Worse than I thought." You said, fear evident in your voice. You had a similar phone conversation with your sister 2 weeks ago.
~flashback~
"K-katel-lyn I g-got jump-ped." You said, still shaking.
"What!? Did you tell Dallas?" Your sister asked.
"No, he'll d-do someth-thing st-tupid."
"Why do you think that? What are you not telling me?"
"They.. They ra-raped me." You broke down crying and your sister immediately rushed home from work to comfort you.
"Are you going to tell Dally?" You only shrugged and continued to cry.
~~
"What do you mean y/n?"
"I'm p-pregnant."
"Oh.. Honey, you have to tell him." Just then you heard a knock at your door. You saw your boyfriend, Dallas, through the window.
"I will, I've got to go, he's here."
"Tell him."
"I will, bye."
"Bye."

You walked to the door and Dallas immediately saw your sad face.
"Y/n what's wrong?"
"Well, for starters, I lied to you when you saw that cut on my arm. I was jumped and afraid of how you would react," You were surprisingly calm, "And I found out that I was pregnant."

You couldn't read his face. He looked kind of constipated. Then a look of confusion as he spoke, "But the last time we did that was two months ago, and you had your 'time of the month'. Does that mean..?"
You turned away as you nodded and started to cry.

You didn't hear anything for a while until your front door opened and slammed shut. Did he think you cheated? Did he know you were raped? Either way you'd have to leave town. Your sister already offered before she moved months ago. You decided to take up on her offer.

"Katelyn? You mind if I move in with you?"
"Not at all."
"Thank you."
---
Part two will be later b/c I love to torture you
I got uber mega grounded and am now Amish meaning I have no electronics I'll still try to update tho :,)