Johnny & Steve // He Should Know

Imagine

You were really scared that Johnny might run away after knowing about the pregnancy. He always told you about how he was afraid to be like his father.

But you were three months along and it was starting to get harder to hide the bump with baggy clothes. And Johnny knew you didn't wear baggy clothes often (unless you're me).

"Babe I'm a little worried about you." He said one night out of the blue.
"Why?"
"It's just.. you never were baggy clothes."
"It's nothing."
"Does Steve know?" You stayed silent.

Your brother did know and he was helping you throughout everything. He knew your worries about Johnny leaving and he reassured that if Johnny left he would be dead meat.

You staying silent signaled that Steve did know and Johnny took off running.
"Johnny wait!" You called, but it was no use.

Being pregnant you didn't run or jog, you just walked to the Curtis household. Shouting was going on inside and, but you knew it wasn't bad.

"I'm not going to tell you until she's ready to tell you herself!" Steve shouted.
"Is she cutting?" Johnny asked softly as you entered the door. Steve looked into your soft, yet sad eyes.
"Are you going to tell him? He deserves to know." You nodded and led Johnny outside.

"So are you cutting?" Johnny asked again. You laughed light heartedly.
"Of course not Johnny, I'm too happy. I have the gang who loves me like a sister. I have Steve who supports me through thick and thin," You looked into his chocolate eyes, "Most importantly I have you, my boyfriend who would never leave me no matter what. Right?"
"Is that even a question? I love you and want to have a future with you. I want you to be my wife and for you to carry my child." You smiled at his last few words.
"You mean that?" He nodded, "Okay then. I have news. I'm pregnant."

Happy tears filled his eyes and he pulled up your shirt. He could see your baby bump and he put his hand on your stomach.

"How long?"
"Three months, but it was only because I was afraid you would leave. You always talk about how you're afraid to be like your father and I thought that would keep you from wanting kids." He only gave you a soft smile and kissed you.
"I understand."

Then he stood up and ran in the house yelling, "I'm gonna be a dad!" You heard the gang hoot and holler and you smiled.

This child would be incredibly lucky.