Dallas // Party

Imagine
"Can we leave?"
"No y/n, we just got here! I'm gonna go dance."
"You do that!" You yelled after your friend as she disappeared in the crowd.

You sat at the bar next to a boy with brown hair and eyes. His gaze fixed on your body as you sat down.

"I'll have what he's having." You said pointing to the boy. The bartender fixed the drink and handed it to you. You were about to take a sip when the boy spoke up.

"You sure you can handle that?" You set down the drink and looked at him.

"What makes you think I can't?" You asked raising your brow. He put his hands up in surrender.

You downed the drink in less than a minute. "I'll have another of those, thank you."

"I stand corrected. The name's Dallas."
"Y/n"

Just then your friend came over, drunk out of her mind. "We can leave now y/n." She said almost falling over.

You stood up and became her human crutch as you waved bye to Dallas. "Wait!" He called out. "When will I see you again?"
"When's the next party?"
"There's a party every night." He laughed.
"I'll see you then." You smiled and left with your half conscious friend.
---
Hella short, I know. Kind of having writers block, but it's also almost four in the morning.