Two-Bit // Cheat

Inspired by an imagine I read earlier.
Imagine
Your boyfriend has been coming home later and later every night. You had your suspicions, so you showed up at his house. He wasn't home, his mom had let you in.

You waited on his couch until about one in the morning when the front door opened. You heard two laughs, a boy and a girl.

"I had a really fun time tonight." A voice you recognized as Two-Bit's said. You couldn't hear what the girl had said but you knew she had left when he closed the door.

He noticed you staring holes at him and his face immediately dropped.
"Y/n.."

You stood up, walked over to him, and slapped him. "Fuck you Keith." You said angrily, but quietly as you didn't want to wake his family.

You started for the door but he grabbed your arm. "Y/n let me explain."

"Explain what? How you wanted to get in every girl's pants? Save it. And to think I'm carrying your child." You spat out angrily not realizing what you said.

"W-what?" He asked shocked. You opened your mouth in realization and started to cry as you ran out the door and down the street into the night.
---

Part two? Remember you can request imagines in the comments. I'd love for you to give me writing ideas.