Ponyboy // Jock

Imagine

You were in art class when your  teacher announced there would be a project. At first you were happy, you loved creating art.

You listened intently to the directions and at the end of his explanation he said, "Oh, I almost forgot to assign you your partners." 

You groaned and let your head droop to your desk while everyone else cheered. He started listing out names and there was an occasional cheer or groan.

Your name was last to be called, "Y/n and Ponyboy." You didn't even look for him, you already knew who he was. Everyone did, he was the star track athlete, a jock if you will. You hated jocks, they were all stuck up and jerks.

Class ended and you were always a little slow when it came to packing up, you were normally the last in class to leave.

"Y/n." You jumped because the voice was right behind you and it wasn't familiar. You turned around and saw him.

"Ponyboy." You breathed with slight relief. 

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you," He chuckled, "So do you want to meet here after school?"

"Why?"

"For the project." You giggled slightly at your silliness and he smiled. His smile was a beautiful, bright, white smile. It could make anyone melt, but not you. You didn't fall for someone that easily.

"Sure, see you then." You smiled and walked out of the room, still smiling.

~After School~

You were at your locker getting all your things and when you closed your locker you shrieked.

"Jesus Ponyboy! You sure do like to scare people." You giggled.

"I only like scaring you." You playfully rolled your eyes and walked with him to art. 

When you arrived your teacher looked up at you two and smiled. "You two are here for your art project?" He asked and the both of you nodded, "Okay, well I have to get going, but I trust you two enough. Don't stay too late!" He called and then exited the room, locking the door behind him.

"Okay, so I was thinking of doing a ring holder and you can choose the theme of it." Ponyboy said and you thought for a minute.

"Can we do something spooky to go with Halloween?" He nodded approvingly and you smiled, "Great! I'll get the clay out."

You ran off into the storage closet and came back with clay and saw that Pony had already set up the other materials. You unwrapped the clay and set it on the table and wet it.

You were kind of just molding it into a brick, not really knowing what to do and Ponyboy chuckled. "Okay, I admit I don't know what I'm doing." You laughed at the end of your sentence.

"I'll show you." He got behind you and put his hands over yours, guiding them. He stopped and looked down into your eyes. You looked up into his and there were dazzling.

"You're really beautiful, Y/n." You didn't say anything and he took the opportunity to lean down and kiss you. It was a soft sweet kiss and when he pulled away you wanted more.

Maybe jocks weren't all that bad.