/caught doing the deed/

Preference (Warning: Sexual)

Sodapop: You and Sodapop had been dying for alone time all day so you could.. ya know.. but no matter what it wasn't just the two of you.

You decided that you'd relieve your sexual build up by taking a shower.

"I'll be in the shower if you need me." You told Soda and kissed his cheek before leaving to the shower. He sighed and nodded.

You got in the shower and started to touch yourself. You were about to cum when you heard the door open. The curtain to the shower was pulled back revealing a naked Sodapop.

"Did anyone see you come in here?" You asked.
"I made sure no one did." You smiled and pulled him the shower, roughly kissing him.

While the two of you made out you gave Sodapop a handjob. He wasn't too quiet, but that turned you on.

There was a pounding on the door followed by laughing, "Having fun in there?" Said a giggling Steve.

Sodapop was embarrassed, but you weren't and you finished him off after saying, "Fuck off Randle!"

Darry: It was the first day the two of you even had time alone together, so you wasted no time.

You led him to his bedroom and pulled your shirt over your head. He had taken his shirt off too.

"You're sure the gang won't come by?" You asked.
"Positive."

With that you straddled him and kissed his jaw. He picked you up and slammed your back against the wall. He kissed your neck roughly as he took off your bra.

It was as if only you two existed, which is why you hadn't heard the front door open.

"Hey Dar, I- HOLY SHIT!" Dallas said as he stared at your boobs. Darry protectively pulled you to his chest to cover your boobs. You were blushing profusely.

"Dallas, leave now!" Darry shouted. The door closed and Dally yelled, presumably to the gang, "Y/n's got a nice rack!"

"I'm so sorry." Darry said.
"It's okay I still love you." You kissed his lips sweetly.

Two-Bit: You and Two were definitely in the mood, but you couldn't do it at his house because of his little sister.

That's why you were trying to get it on in the back of his car at the drive-in. He was kissing from your jaw to the hemline of your panties. You arched your back in pleasure.

You tugged on his shirt signaling to take it off. He did so and connected his lips to your sweet spot, making a hickey.

"Keith, can the pants go too?" You begged and he chuckled at your submissive roll. He did as you asked and laid back on top of you.

He made out with you and you palmed him through his boxers. He groaned against your lips and you continued the action.

He was about to take his boxers off for a blowjob when there was laughing outside the window. Two quickly threw his shirt at your chest to cover you up.

He rolled down the window, "What the hell do you want?" He hissed.
"Couldn't get a room?" Dallas snickered. You blushed knowing his friends caught you two.
"Aww Y/n's embarrassed." Steve said like a child. You pulled Two's shirt over your head and sat up to look at the boys.
"Shut the fuck up Steve, now where were we?" You asked Two as you turned his head to you and kissed him roughly. Dallas cheered and Steve awkwardly walked away.

Dallas: (you already know this mofo is crazy) It was your birthday and Dallas came to your house early with flowers. He was really sweet to who he loved ;)

He watched your favorite movies with you while you ate ice cream. During the movies he would rub your inner thigh and you would blush.

Let's just say this boy was very horny. He took the ice cream out of your hand and set it on the coffee table. He had his hand on your thigh while he kissed your neck, making you moan.

He took off all of your clothes, including undergarments. He left sweet little kisses all over your body. He took his shirt off in between kisses and your front door started to open.

"Hey Y/n, Steve gave me the key to your house said he forgot some- Oh my god!" Soda turned around and Dallas bore holes into his back with his eyes.

You covered yourself with a blanket, "Get what you came for. No mention of this to my brother." You stated firmly.

"Yea if Steve knew he would skin you and Dallas."
"Hurry up and leave." Dallas growled. Soda grabbed what was needed.
"I guess that's why they call it a birthday suit." Soda said and he ran out the door.

Dallas sat by you and sighed, "Mood killed?" You took the blanket off your body, "Not at all." He smirked and got back to it.

Ponyboy: You had been teasing Ponyboy all day and when you were alone in his room he'd had enough.

You had just whispered something in his ear and kissed it. That drove him over the edge and he unexpectedly shoved you against the wall, giving you a harsh kiss.

You giggled as he kissed your neck.
"You think this is funny?" He growled against your neck.
"Kinda." You mumbled, but he heard you.
"On your knees." You obeyed and he took his dick out of his pants. Your eyes widened.

He took hold of your chin and forced you to look at him, "Now since you've been a bad girl you are going to suck my dick, okay?" You bit your lip and nodded.

You started to give him a blowjob and when he was almost there Sodapop walked in.
"MY VIRGIN EYES!" He shrieked and covered his eyes. He kept his eyes closed and grabbed something then left. During all of this you never stopped giving him pleasure, making him blush even more.

As he came in your mouth you heard Soda shout, "Pony's got himself a kinky ass girl." You swallowed and smirked at Pony, "He's not wrong." You said.

Johnny: You and him were making out at the lot, as one does. He grabbed your ass and you moaned. With his grip on your ass he guided you hips to start grinding on him.

He groaned and asked, "Do you want to?" You look into his beautiful, chocolate eyes and nodded. You stood up and took your panties off, so you were commando under your skirt.

Johnny unbuttoned his pants and revealed his hard on. You grabbed it and aligned it at your entrance before riding him.

You were both still, almost, fully clothed. He guided you to bounce on his length quickly. And small moans left your lips.

"God you're so beautiful when you bounce like that." He breathed. That's when you saw a figure walking towards the lot.
"Johnny, someone's coming." He immediately stopped what he was doing and tried to act natural. You played it off as if you were just cuddled as Pony came into view and sat next to you both.

You still had Johnny's dick inside you so as you can imagine, that was fucking awkward.

Steve: You were at the DX as he worked on a car. You continued to say things that got him hot and bothered.

You had just recently asked him to take his shirt off and he obliged. You were waiting for that however.

You took some oil that was lying around and wiped it all over his chest and abs. He slid out from under the car and you ran around the garage, him chasing you.

He eventually caught you from behind and wiped some oil on your cheek. He turned you around and kissed your lips roughly.

He took off your shirt as you made out and was about to take off your bra when Sodapop popped his head in, "Don't mean to interrupt, but Steve doesn't get paid to cop a feel with the boss' daughter."

Steve groaned and you giggled. You winked at Sodapop and he blushed as he left. You pulled your shirt over your head and told Steve, "Another time maybe?" And he eagerly nodded. You kissed his cheek and went to register.

"Sorry bout that Soda." You insincerely apologized. He just flipped you off, you loved your best friend.