Darry // Marry Me?

Imagine
Your boyfriend Darry seemed to be avoiding you because he kept working later and later hours.

Today was your five year anniversary and you were going to confront him about it as soon as he got home.

Turns out that wouldn't be for a while and it was almost midnight. Your eyes felt heavy and the only light in the room was from the tv. That was until the light was flicked on.

"Darry?" You asked groggily.
"No, just me." Sodapop said, coming over and sitting next to you.
"Why're you up?" You said looking at him.
"I should be asking you that."
"Well, I'm waiting for Darry. He seems to be avoiding me."
"What? Why would you think that?" Soda said kind of loudly which startled you.
"He's just been leaving and staying for work so much that I never even see him."
"Maybe he's got a good reason." You shrugged.
"Do you mind looking at the time?" You asked. He got up and went to kitchen.
"12:04, why?" He said leaning in the doorway.
"Oh um, no reason. I'm gonna go to sleep now."
"Night y/n."
"Night."

He turned the light off, but you didn't go to sleep. At around one in the morning the light came on again.
"Sodapop go to sleep." You said, not even looking up.
"Y/n? Why are you up?" Darry asked from the doorway.
"Waiting for you actually." You gave a forced smile.

You got up and he went come over and give you a kiss, but you stopped him. He gave you a confused look.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

You began to walk away as you scoffed shaking your head.
"Y/n!" He yelled, pleading for your attention.
"Yes! Yes I'm mad!"
"Why?" He asked, cautiously stepping towards you.
"Why? Why? Because you missed our five year anniversary and have been avoiding me for work!" You yelled. He was now in front of you. He slowly put his hands on your shoulders.
"I won't be doing that anymore, I don't need to." He said. You threw his hands off of you.
"What does that even mean!?" You screamed, tears threatening to spill.
"I can't tell you yet." He said softly.
"Whatever." You turned, almost out of the room until you heard him speak.

"You know I love that you're stubborn. I love that you're caring, that you get along with the boys and take care of them. I love how your smile makes all my worries wash away, how your eyes change color with your mood. I loved your hair and how it's soft when I play with it," you were crying now, "I love the things your tongue can do."
"Darry!" You laughed
"I love you and I have for five years and one hour. And I plan on loving your for the rest of my life." You turned to him.
"You mean all that?" He nodded. You ran into his arms.
"Especially what I said about your tongue." He whispered in your ear. You hit his shoulder.
"I love you too." You said.

He gave a sigh of relief as he pulled away from you.
"That's good to know because.." He slowly got on one knee, "I wanted to do this in a more special way, but this'll do."
"Darry.."
"Considering what I said earlier and how much I've worked so I could afford this, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Your eyes spilled happy tears as you vigorously nodded. You heard cheering and both of you turned and saw Sodapop and Ponyboy high five-ing.
"I told you." Soda said coming over as the four of you had a group hug.
---
What a sweet moment, which is why I won't ask for requests (but if you got 'em..)