Dallas // Not His pt. 2

Imagine cont.
You had the baby seven months later meaning, yes, it was actually Dally's and not the rapists. (Don't make me explain how, I just know it's possible. Highly unlikely, but possible)

You were at your last day of school as Katelyn watched baby Nathaniel. Katelyn was a huge help and you were so grateful. Your sister was actually kind of sad that you were graduating and moving back into your old house, that you hadn't sold.

The final bell rang and you drove home to see and unfamiliar car in the driveway. You unlocked the door and Nathaniel came running to you.
"Mommy!" He said, it warmed your heart.
"Hey baby! How was your day?"
"Best day ever! Auntie K invited Daddy over and he took me to a baseball game. What's wrong with your face?"

You set down your one year old, "Go get Auntie K for mommy please."
He ran to the kitchen and after a while Katelyn returned.

"You did what!?" You whisper shouted.
"Don't be mad. You're moving back anyway, you'll have to face him sooner or later."
"That was my choice, not yours."
"Y/n, he deserves to know his child."
"And I should've told him, not you."
"Hey Y/n." Said a new voice from the kitchen door.
"I'll leave you be." And Katelyn left into the kitchen with Nathaniel.

"You know Dal I should've told you, but I thought you hated me. Maybe thought I two-timed you like your others. But I would never, I was raped and I was scared-" He cut you off by kissing you, you immediately kissed back.
"I've missed you." He said resting his forehead on yours.
"Ditto. Does this mean..?"
"I love you Y/n." You smiled and kissed him again.
"I love you too Dallas."
~~~
You both moved in together into your old house. That was two years ago Nathaniel was now three and you had big news.

You were just telling Nathaniel and his cousin, Erika, Darry's daughter.
"Nathaniel, come here." You called from the kitchen.
"Yes mommy?"
"Do you want a brother or sister?"
"Of course, I would love them so much."
"Ok good." You said ruffling his hair.
"Can I go back to playing with Erika?" You nodded and he ran off and you heard him say, very loudly, "I think mommy is going to have a baby." And Erika squealed with excitement.

You turned to Jaedyn, Darry's wife, "I love them." You said.
"I do too."
~~~
One hour after Jaedyn left with Erika, Dally came home right after you had put Nathaniel to sleep.
"Hey baby." He said, exhausted.
"Hey, I thought you said you had big news?" His exhausted mood immediately went away and his eyes lit up.
"I do."
"Good, I do too."
"Okay, on 3.. 1.. 2.. 3!" He counted down and got on one knee which left you not even saying your news.

Your hands covered your mouth and he proposed. You obviously said yes and he hugged you.
"Woah, not too tight you might crush the baby!" You squeaked. He pulled away quickly with an excited look.
"Really?" You nodded and he picked you up spinning you around.
"I love you both so much."
"We love you too."
---
I can't imagine Dallas being like this, but I can only dream.