/telling him you're pregnant/

Sodapop: "Sodapop! Come in here right now!" You acted angry, but you were really excited.
"What?" He asked rounding the corner to see you holding up 3 positive pregnancy tests.

He broke out into a grin and hugged you so tight you thought you'd burst. He kissed all over your stomach and face.

Darry: It was one of your only date nights with Darry and you had big news. You decided to just watch movies at his place.

You snuggled into his side as the movie began.
"Darry?" You whispered.
"Hmm?"
"What would yo do if I were pregnant?"
"I'd support you and love the heck out of our child." He looked you in the eyes as he answered. You smiled, "Great, because I'm pregnant."
"I got the hint." You both chuckled and continued to watch the movie.

Two-Bit (boyfriend) &; Dallas (brother): You weren't worried to tell Two-Bit about the pregnancy. You were more worried about your brother, Dallas.

You walked into Two's home like it was your own and just your luck, Dallas was there too. You stood in front of the couch where they conversed.
"Okay guys, big news." You said.
"You're not pregnant, are you?" Dallas joked. When you didn't reply both of them got the hint.

Two jumped up and kissed you. You giggled and after calming down looked for Dallas' approval. He sighed, "If I didn't want my niece or nephew to have a father I would murder you Two. But since I don't want that, I'm happy for you." You ran and tackled him into hug.

Ponyboy is too young to be having unsafe sex so he's gonna just go on with life without any worries except socs and school.

Johnny (boyfriend) &; Steve (brother); This one was really long for some reason. I'm making it an imagine if it's own so look out for that.