Ponyboy // Jessie's Girl

This is placed in the late 80s rather than 60s all characters are the same age, just to clarify.
Imagine
You were home alone with music blasting, specifically your favorite song, Tainted Love. You were dancing and singing your heart out.

All of this made it extremely hard to hear your best friend enter the house. You spun around as the song finished and saw Ponyboy standing in the doorway, smiling.

You weren't embarrassed, you would normally bug him this way so he was used to it. As the next song came on you grabbed his arm and dragged him into dancing with you.

"Jessie is a friend. Yea I know he's been a good friend of mine." You sang. He shook his head lightly and laughed. "You need to loosen up a little Mister."

He finally gave in and danced with you. He sang the second verse. "I feel so dirty when they start talking cute. I want to tell her that I love her, but the point is rather moot." He stopped dancing and singing.

"Why'd you stop? I was having fun." He looked down at your lips before kissing them softly. He pulled away quickly and started for the door.

"Ponyboy! Wait!" You called as his hand touched the knob. You ran to him and wrapped him in a hug. "I love you too." You whispered loud enough to hear.

You both pulled out of the hug and you kissed his cheek. "I guess the point is no longer moot." He said, you chuckled.

"Guess not." You two resumed dancing and singing until you got tired, resulting in cuddling on the couch.
---

Please give requests, I would love them :)