/when he's jealous/

Sodapop: He trusts you, but most definitely doesn't trust the guys flirting with you. He would wrap his arms around your waist from behind and kiss your neck making you blush. The other guy would get the hint and leave.

Darry: Darry trusts you so he wouldn't care too much. He would just grip your hand tighter and you would kiss his cheek to reassure him.

Two-Bit: He would just nervously play with your hair and drink beer after beer. He would eventually get so drunk you had to take him home, that was his intention anyway.

Dallas: This boy is so possessive. He'd grab your ass and straight up cop a feel in front of the guy that was flirting. It would always end in sex because he got you that worked up.

Ponyboy: He would never confront you while it's happening. He would pull you aside later and ask you if he was good enough. You would always kiss his lips slowly and passionately and ask, "Does that answer your question?" He wouldn't reply, but pursue your lips more.

Johnny: Surprisingly, he would pull you away and confront you about it. You always reassured him by kissing him, which quickly led to making out.

Steve: He would wrap his arm around your waist and either whisper sweet nothings or dirty secrets. Either way you'd end up too flustered to talk and the guy flirting would be annoyed and leave.