Chapter 1

I walked to school as usual, alone, without causing any commotion or problems.

As usual, there were groups of troublemakers in front of the school, disturbing other students. I paid no attention to them and continued towards my classroom. At the fifth block, there were students who diligently helped carry the teachers' belongings.

It's not that I don't want to help, but I know some teachers take advantage of me by constantly asking me to carry their things. That's why I started being cautious when walking near the fifth block, so I wouldn't run into that particular teacher.

I arrived in front of my classroom and quietly entered after the other students, hiding behind one of them to avoid drawing much attention. I went to my seat and was greeted by my close friends, Sora and Fat.

They became my close friends because they passed the criteria I set, which was being relatively trouble-free and low-profile.

In my class, there are three groups. First, the popular group consisting of good-looking and athletic students, whom I don't like to approach because they attract a lot of attention. The second group is the "smart" kids, the academically talented ones. They are the most intelligent students in the class. I don't like this group because teachers often call on them to solve academic problems.

The third group is the loners. I consider this group the best since they don't cause many problems and prefer to be alone. However, being part of this group requires high skills because they have to do most of the work on their own since nobody wants to group up with them. This group attracts the most attention when the teacher asks us to form groups.

So, I, Raqnid, choose to be just an extra character and not belong to any of these groups. I don't have to worry about choosing a group, about the teacher selecting me, or attracting too much attention. This is the easy and trouble-free life I desire.

Suddenly, there was a glowing circle on the floor, resembling the magical circles often seen in comic cartoons. Everyone was surprised, and some were excited about this.

Abruptly, our entire class found ourselves in a different place, witnessing exactly what I had anticipated.

"Huh..." I sighed because the life of being an extra character had disappeared due to this fantastical turn of events.

"Wow..."

Some people were excited about all this, but I had to choose the right path to bring my life back to normal.