Chapter 46: Baby Shower Planning

Roni POV
There was no way I was going to let Kianessa have a baby and not have a baby shower. They said that they wanted something casual and low key, but I knew that wasn't true. I wasn't going to leave the situation until I saw a smile plastered across their faces about their upcoming future.

What I have planned is not really a surprise but it isn't what they're expecting. They've told me multiple times that they don't want to put all the work on me but I insisted. I told them I would keep it small but it's going to be extravagant. They'll know there's a baby shower, they just won't know what's in store for it.

This should be easy to plan because I have everything I need. We can definitely use our house. There doesn't have to be a gender reveal because they found out the gender of the baby as early as they possibly could. It's a girl. I thought Nessa was going to die from excitement when she heard that. I'm excited too. It'll be nice to have another girl in this boy infested house. I had Nessa set up their registry on amazon of all the things that they want and need for the new baby girl. They've taken some maternity pictures and they have some family pictures too. Nessa starting to show more and everyone on our social media is going crazy.

Once everything is in progress for pictures I get catering started and all the games and events were going to have. I make invitations and send them out to all their closest friends. I even get Matt to takes some professional pictures and videos. If only we had Aaron here. He has a knack for photography especially with his new camera. He could have gotten some really cool aesthetic shots. I miss him with things like that but he's be home in five and a half weeks so I'll be seeing him soon.

I get everything set up, organized, and planned all in one day. When you do things in one day it keeps everything organized because you don't have to pull everything out and carry things over until the next couple of days. I really have the hang of this whole planning thing. It's something I enjoy doing and I'm pretty good at if I do say so myself, that might be a good job for me. I'll have to ask Aaron for his advice on it.

Vi and Vinny are very fascinated that Nessa is having a child. Vi is treating her baby doll like a real baby after Nessa told her that she was going to be an older cousin. Vi is just excited to have a new person to play with.

Vi follows me around the house with her baby doll in hand. As I fold laundry, she folds the laundry that she washed in her fake washing machine. She's been following after me all day.

"Vi what are you doing?" I ask her

"I being a good mama like you" she say. I give her a kiss on her cheek and she gives her doll a kiss in the cheek.

"Are you excited to have another girl in the house?" I ask her

"Mhmmm. I get to take care of baby and me mama and Nessa not the only girls anymore" she says.

"Thats right." I say "Would you want mama to have a baby?" I ask her. She nods her head yes really hard.

"I want little sister" she says

"Well, I don't know if that's happening soon but mama and dada have been thinking about it. I know you want a little sister so I'll keep it in mind."

"Can we call dada?"

"Not right now because he's working, but I promise you that a soon as he's off work we'll call him"

"Ok" she shrugs and puts her doll in a stroller with a fake milk bottle. She strolls around the house with her stuff while I get my chores done. I record some and edit. I know Aaron can't record what he's doing because the news about the movie hasn't been released yet and he can't give it away. I also know he doesn't have much time to edit do I take over ad much as I can of that.

I get tired of editing so I get up to do some other chores. I go outside to sweep the front porch when I see a big bundle of flowers. I read the note card to see who they're for.

To Roni,
I know how much you love purple roses and babies breath flowers so I decided that I would send you some. Enjoy!

Love Aaron

I smile. I take the flowers inside and put them in a vase full of water on the table. Even when he's not here he manages to make me smile.

"Pretty flowers" Vi says

"Dada got them for me" I say

"Can we call him now?" She asks. I check the time. It's six o'clock and they are filming outside scenes. They have to be finishing up because it's getting dark outside.

"Ok, I think he's off work, we can call him" I say "but can you go get Vinny so that he can see Dada too" Vi nods her head yes and runs up to get Vinny. We all call Aaron. A smile is on all our faces when he pops up on the screen. We talk to him for at least thirty minutes. We finally hang u when it time for dinner and he has to leave to go to a company dinner. We sit down and eat dinner band one of our seats are empty, that's where Aaron normally sits. It feels a little weird with that missing. The twins and I look at each other and we all know that we miss Aaron and we want him to come back home. I cheer them up as I miss him as much as they do.