Lumina Family Profile

A/N: I really want to tell Zack and Aerith backstory but it will make the story longer so I will just give you the readers a summary about their life before they adopted Astraea and small info about Astraea

I did some major research about the timeline of the FFXV game so I can make a very convincing backstory for Aerith, Astraea, Zack. I very focused and serious in writing this fanfic. So if you have time please search about the FFXV timeline in Finalfantasy.fandom

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Lumina Family Profile"If you turn your eyes away from sad things, they'll happen again one day. If you keep running away, you'll keep repeating the same mistakes. That's why you have to face the truth straight on." – Riki Naoe(Little buster)
✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

******************************

Name: Zack Lumina

Age: 37

Occupation: Number 1 Hunter/Hero

Weapon: Buster sword

Backstory Summary:

Zack was born on M.E 712 and rise at Galahd, He was 14 when the Empire invaded the island. He was the only surviving member of the Lumina Family. The Lumina family is prominently composed of top hunters and was respected in Galahd. After the invasion, Zack when to Insomnia and attended Lucis Regal Academy graduated top of his class. He befriended Cor Leonis who's 1 year older than him and joined the Crowsguard upon his request. Because of his family background being a hunter. He excelled in sword fighting and was promoted as commander at the age of 20. But he declined the promotion and decided to become a full-time hunter when he met Aerith Auburnbrie on M.E 731. They were married on M.E 733, two years after their marriage they found and adopted Astraea on M.E 735. And went back to Galahd, to start a new life and to help his people to recover. As the story goes on he remains to be a hunter and sometime Dave will send hunting requests for him to do. He is 37 old year as the story started.

He always has a positive attitude but some time is reckless and careless. The traits that Astraea inherited form him. He and Astraea are very close to each other. He always made jokes to help Astraea control her emotions. He is devoted to his work and became the number 1 Hunter in all of Lucis. But will always be there for his family especially for his daughter Astraea. He taught her everything he knew about being a hunter and keep her safe. He is a loving, caring, devoted, father and husband.

Name: Aerith Auburnbrie Lumina

Age: 37

Occupation: Number 2 Hunter

Weapon: Staff

Backstory Summary:

Aerith was born on M.E 712 and rise Meldacio Hunter HQ. She is the younger sister of Dave Auburnbrie. She spent her childhood attending a normal school and spend her early adult life being a hunter. She met Zack Lumina when Zack went to get the new bestiary list form her mother Ezma Auburnbrie. They married after two years being hunting partners and become the legendary couple the number 1 and number 2 hunter in all of Lucis after they reach the final rank of being a hunter in their 20'. Aerith can't bear any child so after two years of trying they decided to just devote themselves to being hunters but the Astrals have answered their prayer, they found an abandoned baby and adopted it name her Astraea on M.E 735. They went back to Zack's birthplace to start a new life there. She sometimes still do hunting job but focus her attention to her daughter and become a full-time mother. She becomes a florist and raised flowers together with Astraea.

Aerith is an upbeat and joyful personality but it all changes when they had Astraea, now she is a fierce and overprotective mother that will do anything to keep her daughter safe. Many can overlook her calm demeanor but when she welds her staff and will become apparent why she is the number 2 hunter in all of Lucis.

Name: Astraea Lumina

Age: 14

Birthday: September 22, M.E.  735

Occupation: Student

Weapon: Dagger

Ability: Conjuring fire, Visions, and accelerated healing

Backstory Summary:

Astraea is the adopted daughter of Zack and Aerith Lumina. They found her abandoned her in the Galdin Quay. Zack and Aerith decided to adopt her for they want a child of there own, for Aerith can't bear any children. Both Zack and Aerith prayed to the Astral that night in the Galdin Quay and the Astrals answered them but giving them Astraea. At an early age, Astraea already knew that she is adopted but it did not stop her from loving her parents and becoming a true family. Her childhood is spent being taught by her father and mother in how to defend herself from beast and daemon. She attended a local school in Galahd, her childhood was normal and happy, she is very friendly and extroverted. But it all changes when she discovers her ability at the age of 8. She accidentally set the western forest on fire. After that event, all the people of Galahd fear her and won't let their children play with her. Because of that she became more cautious about her power and started to have anxiety and panic attacks. Because a group boy bullied her non-stop she became introvert and kept to herself.

Astraea has the ability to conjure fire out of thin air without any kind of catalyst and has accelerated healing. She always dreamt about a great city caught in flames but don't have an answer why. She was the ability to predict the future by dreaming it.

Astraea personality is a Choleric-Phlegmatic blend. She can switch to being calm to angry within seconds and vice-versa. Hate being ordered around and will not follow rules.

******************************

Lumina Family Crest

(Photo belonged to the original artist just edited it, you can find the real photo on google

(Photo belonged to the original artist just edited it, you can find the real photo on google.)

******************************

A/N: Now you know who is the Lumina Family at heart. Let now continue their journey and what fate lay ahead form them. But you readers already know what going to happen next so I'm very very sorry for the next chapter. After all, what is an OC without a dark and troubled past?

Hope you enjoy this and have a wonderful Day!