Eleven

Flashback-
This chapter picks up where Nine ended. Slight M.

"I should go to bed." Jin slides off the chair he is sitting on, making him stand and become face to face with Taehyung, who had pulled his chair closer.

"I think you should tell me what you could picture my lips doing." Taehyung uses his legs to bar Jin in so he couldn't escape.

"It doesn't matter what I think. I shouldn't have thought it, and now I need to go to bed or better, I need to go call someone whose mad at me right now."

Taehyung grips Seokjin hands and pulls him forward, "first, tell me what could you picture my lips doing?" He whispered against Jin's lips.

Jin swallowed hard as his body responded to his boss's action. "I could picture them being closed. Now with that being said, I'll go to bed." Jin lies and pulls out of Taehyung's hold.

"Lies." Taehyung yanks Seokjin back to him. Lifting him and placing him down on the counter to sit. A Startled Seokjin yelps out in surprise.

"I bet you could picture them doing this." Taehyung lips presses against Seokjin's own.

It didn't take Seokjin long to respond to Taehyung's kiss. Mentally they both knew what they were doing was wrong, and both of them wanted to pull apart, but physically, the desire and the feeling to continue were too powerful for them to do so.

Seokjin laces his fingers through Taehyung's hair, opening his mouth to allow for better access as Taehyung's tongue explored the depths of his mouth.

Their tongues lace together as they sucked on each other's lips. Both of them tasting like a forbidden drug to one another.

After kissing for some time, Taehyung pulls away and looks at Jin. "We should stop." He didn't want to stop, but he knew it didn't things would go wrong.

"Then let me go," Seokjin responded, looking down at Taehyung with lust in his eyes. His entire body was on fire, wanting to feel every touch from Taehyung.

He knew once he got out of Taehyung's hold, he would need to see Namjoon as he could not satisfy the thirst that was within him right now. He was going to need more than a touch to calm the fire in him.

Taehyung moves from between Seokjin's leg and helps him down from the counter. He was already feeling guilty for how he had acted. He usually didn't care, but Seokjin worked in his home. He didn't want the younger getting any ideas or for things to be awkward between the two.

"I'll be back in the morning," Seokjin noted as he wipes his lips and walks away.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung questions.

"To someone who can help finish what you started," Jin responded.

Taehyung hurries towards Jin and spins him around, "let me finish what I started then."

"You are joking." Seokjin let out while laughing.

"I am not joking, Seokjin. The same feeling you are having right now, I am too. We can help each other out."

"I don't know about that. I don't want you clinging to me afterward." Seokjin knew that men always cling to him after intimate moments, and he couldn't have that from his boss.

"We are not kids, Seokjin. I am not going to cling to you. It's either you want to, or you don't."

"I have options, so the desire to continue is not that great," Jin said, rolling his eyes.

"This is not going to help," Taehyung muttered before picking Jin up in arms, walking away towards his bedroom.

"Put me down, you pervert," Seokjin yells out.

Taehyung not wanting to wake his daughter drops Jin down on his feet, "can you please be quiet?"

"You are the one making me make noise. How can you just pick someone up like that? I am not a doll you keep picking me up and throwing me around."

"Gosh, you are too much." Taehyung stares down at the man before him that was making him sexually frustrated since a few nights ago.

"Glad you know I'm too much for you," Jin said with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung didn't even respond to Jin; he pulls the younger to him and kissed him hard. Sucking and hitting on his lip, then his kisses trail down the side of Jin's neck. Jin's hands gripped onto Taehyung's shirt and pulled the older closer to his body. He, too, was sexually frustrated and didn't mind his boss helping out with his needs.

Taehyung pulls Jin's shirt over his head and tosses it on the floor next to them.

Jin moves his hand to Taehyung's neck, wrapping them around it and presses his lips onto the older.

"Are you agreeing to this?" Taehyung whispers against Jin's lips. He didn't want to be charged for something later on or accused of anything.

"Does it seem like I disagree with it?" Jin bites and pulls at Taehyung's lower lip earning a growl from the older.

Jin smiled as he loved the reaction he received. Holding onto Taehyung's body tightly, he jumps and wraps his legs around him.

Taehyung hands reached out and gripped Jin's ass pulling his body closer as he walks into his bedroom and kicks the door shut, turning the lock.

Neither of them broke the kiss until Taehyung laid Seokjin down onto his bed.

*****
TBC 😘