Fifty-Seven

It was the last day of their weekend trip, and Taehyung had decided that he was going to cook breakfast for the two of them. Jin was hesitant about the idea, knowing that Tae was not the best cook, although he had been learning.

Taehyung didn't want Jin in the kitchen judging him and knew he would be less nervous if he made the food on his own; therefore he pushed Jin to go shower, by setting a bath for him in the jacuzzi. The one they had sex in the night prior.

Jin couldn't resist the candlelight bath, so here he was playing music on his phone while he relaxed in the tub, which was doing wonders for his body.

The last two days were amazing, the first night was a bit rough, considering it had been a while since he had sex. But, the second day had been a lot better, he doubts there was a place in the suit they didn't have sex. Except for the balcony was one of the places, Taehyung didn't want to, he didn't want for them to have sex anywhere where someone could see Jin's body. Jin was learning through their little trip that Taehyung had an overly protective side to him.

He smiled to himself as he laid his head back on the towel pillow Taehyung had made and started reminiscing on everything that happened.

His body started heating up as he thought about how gentle and loving Taehyung was in the beginning, he never had anyone appreciate his body as Tae did. Namjoon had tried, but he was never open to allowing it to happen. He didn't like the touchy-feely parts of having sex, he stayed away from being affectionate, but after his night with Taehyung, he now had a different view of making out in bed and making love.

Jin started stroking himself in the tub, as his thoughts and memories had made him horny. He suppressed his moans as he thrust into his hand, moving faster as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his orgasm. He breathes out slowly as his stomach clenches, and he releases his cum.

With relief, he leans his back and smiles, he was sure Taehyung would probably be disappointed that he had done that without him, but he couldn't help himself and what he was feeling in the moment. Removing his hands from his member, he looked at the remains of cum that was trickling down his arm.

Seeing the cum only reminded him of how many times he and Taehyung had come the past two days and in the morning. Jin placed his arm in the water to wash away the cum stain from his hand and closed his eyes, so he could relax a bit more before washing off and getting out the tub.

"Fuck!" he jumps up as an unfortunate realization hit him. "No, this can't be! No, no, I am not stupid, fuck!" Jin screamed and grabbed his phone.

His stomach filled with knots and nothing like the orgasmic knots it was filled with a few moments ago. He was feeling nervous as he opened the search engine on the web and started researching. Some of the answers to his question gave him hope, and some shattered his confidence. He didn't know which one was more accurate.

"You have got to be shitting me!" he drops the phone on the floor and sunk his entire body, including his head, into the water.

A knock on the door caused him to jump from the water. "Are you okay in there? You not leaving me to eat by myself, are you?" Tae's voice calls out to him.

Jin wipes the water from his face, "no, sorry, I will be out soon, five minutes." he reassured Taehyung and stepped out of the tub. Walking over to the shower, he grabbed the washcloth he had been using and stepped into it.

*****

"How was it?" Taehyung asked an absentminded Jin, "it was delicious. You surprised me, your skills are improving." Jin states smiling at Taehyung.

"Yet, your mind is distant." Taeyhung places his hands over Jin as he looks him in the eyes.

"N-no, it's not. I was j-just thinking about how our weekend is coming to an end, that's all." Jin tried reassuring Taehyung, not wanting him to feel like he didn't appreciate the breakfast and the effort he had been making.

"You know, it's not over yet." Taehyung gets up from his chair and walks over to Jin, pulling him up from his.

He places his hands underneath Jin's robe, squeezing his butt, "if you are done eating, we can move on to the next treat." he whispered into Jin's ears bringing butterflies to his stomach.

"I am finished." Jin smiled and brought his lips to Taehyung's. Taehyung picked him up in his arms, making Jin squeal and carried him to the bedroom.

He laid Jin on the bed and pulled away, removing his shirt and pants. Jin didn't hesitate to remove the robe he was wearing, tossing it to the side. He laid naked on the bed and watched as Taehyung walked over to where he had the bottle of lube, taking it and squeeze a generous amount on his member.

As he walks back over to Jin with a smile on his face, Jin puts up his hand and stop him, "wait, I think you should wear a condom."

"Why?" Taehyung questioned confused, they had been having sex the entire weekend without one, except for the first time, but after Jin told him he was on birth control, he didn't focus much on wearing one.

Jin's hearts started beating, and the familiar knot in his stomach came back. "umm, just to be safe, I don't want us to become too reckless, you know."

Taehyung looked at Jin for a moment trying to read his eyes but got nothing. "Okay, you have a good point." he turned and walked away into the living area where he had the box of condoms.

Jin let out a deep breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Please don't fuck this up." he placed his hand over his face and say to himself.