Fifty-Four

Jin glanced around the hotel lobby as Taehyung checked in at the front desk. He was feeling a lot of things at the moment. He wasn't sure what to expect with their night as Taehyung had been very silent and secretive about everything. They were now standing in a luxurious hotel, one he knew, he could never afford, and Taehyung had a suitcase with him, which he had packed for both fo them.

Jin was very curious about how Taehyung could have packed anything for him when he hardly had anything in his house. He had tried asking Taehyung, but he was vague with his answer.

Even as they drove to the hotel, the ride was filled with mostly silence. Except for them talking about Minji and calling her to say goodnight. Jin would've thought Minji would be more disappointed to be away for her dad, but she said she was having fun with Jungkook. This made Jin feel at ease though because he didn't want for her to be unhappy, and if she was, he would've told Taehyung to canceled whatever plans he had, even though his nerves were going wild to find out what he had planned.

Taehyung walked over to him, smiling as he waved a room key card. "Let's go."

"Are we staying here for the weekend or only tonight?" Jin asks with anticipation building in the pit of his stomach.

"Do you like pink or blue?" Taehyung inquires with Jin ignoring his question.

Jin looks and Taehyung and pouts, "Pink. Now, can you answer my question?"

Taehyung guides Jin into the elevator, scanning his keycard and another card, which Jin didn't get to read. "Do I get a keycard too, and are you going to answer my question. You being so secretive is making me anxious."

Taehyung turned to face Jin and smile. "of course, you are getting a keycard."

Jin stomps his feet like a kid, "Taehyung! Why won't you answer my other question?"

Taehyung looks at Jin, pretending to be confused, "what other question are you talking about, my love?"

"Urgh! Forget it." Jin folds his arms and pouts

"Don't tempt me in the elevator Seokjin, I want to make tonight, special, but if you keep it up...." Taehyung stops what he was going to say and turns his back to Jin and grins.

"TAEHYUNG?! Finish your sentence-"

"We have reached our floor." Taehyung interrupted Jin and used his hand to hold the doors open, so Jin could walkout.

"What are you doing is not healthy for my heart," Jin mutters as he walks out.

"Your heart isn't what you should be worrying about, "Taehyung whispered, making Jin turn around.

"What was that?"

"What was what? I think you hear things, let us go to our room, will you?" He clutches Jin's hand and walks with him slowly to their door. All while doing this, Jin's stomach kept doing flip flops over and over. Taehyung was messing with him, and he wasn't used to it.

"Here we are," Taehyung says out cheerfully and waves the keycard over the door opening it. He allowed Jin to enter before him, then he walked in behind Jin, closing the door and resting the suitcase and his laptop bag to the side. Both of then slipping off their shoes and leaving it at the door.

"Wow, so this is what it's like to be rich?" Jin looks around what seemed to be a living room, with a huge bar to the far left of the room. There was a very fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling, causing Jin's mouth to open.

He has been to some lavish hotels with Taehyung and Minji, but this one had surpassed all of them. He didn't want to guess how much Taehyung had paid for the room.