Sixty-Four

"The kids," Jin says while trying to stabilize his breathing from him and Taehyung running around the house. Taehyung had him pinned down to the bed in the guest room. His clothes had been removed and tossed to the floor after their running ended with them making out.

Taehyung looked down at Jin with a smirk on his face, "they are sleeping."

"B-but, the oven-"

"I turned it off before I chased you in here."

Jin swallowed, not being able to find another excuse, he wanted Taehyung as badly as he wanted him. Still, he enjoyed teasing and bothering Taehyung, it made him feel good doing it.

Taehyung had been craving Jin desperately; he didn't know they would've waited so long after the baby to have sex. He felt like he was being punished, but he still never brought it up because he wanted Jin to be ready and for it to be on his time as he couldn't understand the effects of having a baby had on Jin.

Leaning upwards, Jin connected his lips with Taehyung's, wrapping his arms around his neck as he pulled him down onto him. Wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist, he moaned into their kiss. After having Nari, his focus had shifted a lot more than he thought it would have, that he now recognized he had not been giving much attention to the needs of Taehyung.

Pulling back from their kiss, Taehyung looked down at Jin, "I will be right back." he whispered and kissed Jin's nose.

Getting off of him, he stood in front of Jin and removed his pants, along with his boxers placing them on the back of the chair closest to the bed.

Jin licked his lips looking at Taehyung's member, bring his finger down to his hole, he started rubbing circles around the rim, before pushing it in. He let out a whimper, lots of lube would definitely be needed, he could feel how tight he had gotten.

He continued pushing his finger into himself as much as he could while his eyes watched Taehyung walked over to the side table and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"On your knees," Taehyung instructed as he walked back over to the bed.

Jin removed his finger from his hole and did as Taehyung requested, turning on his stomach, he propped himself up on all fours.

He felt a smack against his ass, and he gasped, turning his head to look at Taehyung, who only winked at him.

His back arched involuntarily as the lube started trickling down his crack, to his balls, running down to his member.

Taking his hand, Taehyung rubbed it between Jin's crack, massaging the lube all over and rubbing his hands on Jin's butt cheeks. Leaning face down, Jin pushed his ass up more towards Taehyung, giving him a better angle.

He silently hopes the kids wouldn't wake up anytime soon, he wanted all Taehyung had in store for him.

A soft moan leaves his lips when a finger is pushed into him. "Fuck, you feel so good." Taehyung let out and applied more lube to his hand as he pulled out his finger. Pushing it back in, he began rotating his finger and picking up speed while listening to Jin's soft whimpers. He could tell Jin was sensitive by the sounds he had been making.

Adding another finger into him, he listened to Jin's moans and began stroking himself, the lube that had been covered in his hand made it easy for him to slide his hand back and forth. Pumping his fingers fast into Jin, he stroked himself at the same pace.

"Fuck me, please," Jin mutters out, wanting to feel more than just Taehyung's fingers in him. The pleasure he started feeling had reminded him of what he had been missing out on.