Forty-Three

This chapter is mainly a dialogue between Jin and his therapist, it should flow smoothly, but ask questions where you are confused.

"What is it about him that confuses you?"

"Everything that he is doing." Jin leans back in the chair while he runs his hand over his face, he was trying to explain the behavior of Taehyung to his therapist.

"What is he doing?"

"He is calling me, he is trying to be my friend, he tells me he likes me, he is doing these weird things, he buys me things and keeps doing things that just aren't normal for a person like him." Jin expresses frustratingly, hoping his therapist would be able to help with him with his new rising problem.

"Why do you find these things to be weird?"

"Because they are! He is Minji's father, the guy I told you I aborted the baby for. He tells me he forgives me, but who does that? I don't believe him, and I don't understand his motives and why he is doing the things he is doing right now. I think maybe he wants us to have sex, but he thinks if he asks me, I will say no, so he's doing these things to get me comfortable, so then I will initiate sex with him."

"Would you tell him, yes?"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, for sex?"

"NO! Why would you ask me that?"

"I am only trying to understand where your mind is right now, Seokjin."

"Dr. Mel, I told you I am only having sexual interactions with one person at the moment."

"Is this Hoseok?"

"No, it's Yoongi. I cut ties with Hoseok like I told you I would. Hoseok wanted more, and I am not willing to give more."

"So, I am guessing Yoongi is okay with you just wanting to have sex?"

"Yes, correct. We are both seeking the same thing."

"But, wasn't he looking to be your boyfriend two years ago?"

"I don't know, we never defined what he was looking to be."

"Okay. I just want to make sure you and he are on the same level, and his expectation does not differ from the one you have. Seokjin, you have made a lot of progress, and I don't want to see you regress. I don't know if Yoongi is what you need in your life."

"I won't, I am trying not to, that's why I keep coming here."

"I know, so let's go back to this Taehyung guy, you think him talking to you and saying he likes you is him being weird correct? "

"Yes, I do, because it just does not make sense. I aborted his kid, didn't tell him until afterward, he and I fought so many times, said some painful things to one another, I can't see him liking me, it's weird, he wants something from me, I am convinced."

"How was your relationship with Taehyung before the abortion?"

"We didn't have one. He was hardly around; I worked for him, babysitting Minji, similar to how I am doing right now. We had brief interactions regarding me doing my job and so forth, but that was about it. Then boom one night, things got out of control, and we slept together. I was supposed to go see Yoongi that night, but then he stopped me from leaving talking about he was hungry, had me make him food, then when I was going to leave after I made him food, he told me to stay with him while he ate, so I did. Which I shouldn't have because things go out of control as I am sure you can figure out the rest."

"Interesting, how did he react after you guys had sex?"

"Umm, I am not sure, the next morning he had left for work, but when he came home, he had tried talking to me about it which was kind of awkward, so I told him it was just sex, it happened all the time, so not to worry about it."