Fourteen

Possibly gross warning ahead as well as a sensitive topic ahead.

Jin's held onto the toilet bowl as he emptied the content of his stomach into the toilet. For the past four weeks, he had been very sick in the mornings. It made it very difficult for him to get up on time to get Minji ready for school.

"Why are you always sick?" Minji questioned as she stood by the bathroom door and looked at Jin, who was on his knees, hovering over the toilet. "Do you want me to get my dad?"

"P-please don't," Jin said, wiping his mouth and got up from the floor. Spitting the remains of the vomit that was in his mouth into the toilet, then flushed it.

"You want me to bring you something to drink?" Minji asked as she stared at her babysitter worriedly.

"No baby, it's okay. Go and pour yourself some cereal, I will be out soon." Jin pushed Minji out of the bathroom and lock the door.

He pulled the bag that he brought into the bathroom from underneath the sink and took out the pregnancy test he had bought. He knew what he was experiencing was not normal, and he had a strong feeling what he didn't want might be the reason for his morning sicknesses.

After peeing on the stick, Jin tapped his finger on the bathroom sink impatiently, looking at the stick every five seconds, waiting for a result. The instructions had suggested he wait for three minutes, but three minutes felt like a very long time.

He decided to brush his teeth while he waited to kill time. Once he was done with brushing his teeth, he looked at the test and sighed heavily.

It was positive.

He was not surprised by the result; he had felt it. The test was only to confirm it. Almost immediately, he started feeling down, but he gathered himself and picked up the pregnancy test along with the package and stuffed it back into the bag.

He gathered himself and walked out of the bathroom.

"Minji, are you ready?" He yelled out as soon as he entered the family room.

"I am taking her to school today. She said you weren't feeling well." Taehyung said, walking into the room with Minji's backpack in his hand.

"I am fine. Stomach bug, that's all. I can take her. I have to go out anyway." Jin said, smiling at Taehyung.

"It's okay; I already told her I would take her. She is excited, and I don't want to disappoint her. Take the day and rest. I don't want you spreading your stomach bug to her or me either, so try and feel better quickly. Don't worry about dinner tonight either; I will take care of it. I don't think it's good to have you around our food while you are sick.

There is an urgent care clinic close to here; you can go by there as well. They will give you something to recover quickly."

"I understand, and you are right. Thank you for the day off. See you both later, then." Seokjin wanted to leave the room. He was thankful for Taehyung giving him the day as there were a lot of things he needed to do.

He certainly needed to visit a clinic, but it sure as hell wasn't an urgent care clinic.

******

Seokjin's Pov:

"I can't believe you are pregnant!" Jimin yells at me.

I had told him I needed to see him urgently and had explained everything that had happened in the past few weeks. I intended to keep what had happened between Taehyung and me a secret, but due to the latest news, I had to confess to him.

"Me, either." I groaned and tugged at my hair.

"What are you doing to do? Does he know?"

"Hell no, and he is not going to find out either. You are the only one who will ever know about this." No way I would tell Taehyung about this. We only had sex that night, and this happened, something neither one of us was expecting.

"So, you are going to hide it from him?" Jimin looked at me, confused.

"I am getting rid of it." I had made up my mind since I suspected it. I was not ready for a child, and especially I was not having one for someone who I had no real relationship with.

"Are fucking nuts! You can't do that." Jimin screamed at me.

"Oh, I can, and I will." I defended.

"Don't you think you should let him know at least before you make this decision?"

"No, it's my body, and it's my decision. He won't want it anyway, so I am helping us both out."

"Seokjin, you can't think like this. When are you going to start living your life right? You can't keep doing whatever you want and then doing shit like this. One day it's all going to catch up to you."

"Well, thankfully, that day is not today. Today is abortion day. There is a clinic that is close by here, and they will help me take care of things quickly, I was hoping you would come with me."

Jimin shook his head, "I am sorry, Jin, but I can't come with you to do that. I think you are taking the wrong approach."

"Fine, I will go on my own." I was a bit hurt by Jimin's response.

"Why don't you talk to him Jin, at least have him agreed to this as well."

" I don't want to, and I won't. I have made up my mind, and I am doing what I want."

"As expected, it's always about what you want and never about anyone else." If the look of disappointment could kill, I would be six feet under with the look Jimin was giving me.

I am sure he would get over it. I had to take care of me, and right now, I had no room to care for a baby much less carry one into the world. 

****

A/N: *Sighs*