Prologue

FIRST OF ALL GO READ THE WARNING. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY BECAUSE I CHANGED THE TIME LINE A LITTLE BIT TO FIT MY STORY.

(f/n) POV

I've known Kakashi for all my life. I was only 2 years older than him. One of our favourite activity (well mine for sure) was bickering each other ceaselessly. Only... I had learned jutsu, because I was at the academy and he was not.

- Stooooooop ! You'll see when I'll be at the academy next year, you won't believe your eyes !

- Like you could beat me Kakashi !

I was only 8 years old, but I already knew I liked him. Plus, I was the only one, except his family, to have seen his face under his mask. And, wow. He was reaaaaaaally cute.

Everything was perfect. Well, until Orochimaru kidnapped me. I didn't even understand why. Why me ? I'm only 8 and I'm not that strong. Why taking my life away from me ?

The Leaf Village tried to save me but, everyone that tried died, including my parents. The Leaf Village did everything they could, so they let it go after a while.

Kakashi POV

(f/n) was all my life back to this time. I wasn't sociable at all, so she was my only friend. I couldn't even explain how I felt to anyone. I just felt I was dead inside. She was my everything and now I had nothing. I was only 6 years old and the girl I liked so much was taken away from me. I just couldn't live happily after...