Chapter 18

HUGE RAPE SCENE HERE. ALL THE CHAPTER IS ABOUT IT. IT SURE HELPS TO UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF (F/N), BUT IT'S REALLY HARSH. I'LL GIVE IT A PEGI 16 IF NOT A PEGI 18 OR MORE. REALLY NOT FOR SENSITIVE SOULS. SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT.

(f/n) POV

Memory

- What do you want me to do master Orochimaru ?

- Come her (f/n).

So, I approached him. He left his office and came behind me. He put his hand on my shoulders.

- So (f/n), it's a special day today. You know why ?

- No master.

- You don't remember your own birthday ?

I felt so happy. He remembered my birthday. So far, I thought that he didn't give a thing about me, that I was only a fighting machine for him.

- You remembered ?

- Of course ! It's your 9th birthday. You are like my own child to me. You see, you are not only an awesome shinobi with huge chakra and stamina, you are a person with feelings and desires. I really want you to be well treated with me. I love you (f/n).

It was the first time I had some hope since I left the Leaf Village. Maybe it was good for me to be here ? I was sure improving a lot faster than in the academy here. I was being teach by one of the 3 Sannins. It was not nothing for sure.

- Thank you, master. I really appreciate it.

- You can call me daddy for today.

- Noted.

- Well, I think it's time to give you your birthday gift ?

- You have a gift for me ?

- Of course ! You are like my child, I told you.

- Thanks, daddy !

It couldn't get better ! Someone cared about me here. I was feeling really happy.

- Okay, I'll get what I need, and I'll come back. Wear this and tell me when I can come back, alright ?

- Yes, daddy !

What he gave me was a weird outfit, almost like a school uniform. It was a short dark blue skirt and a tight white shirt. I wore it because it was probably somehow important for my gift, but I wasn't comfortable at all. We almost saw my private parts under my skirt, because I wasn't given an underwear at all, since I arrived here.

- Can I come in, (f/n) ?

- Yes, daddy.

He came in with some rope. He looked at me from the top to the bottom of my body.

- Why is that rope for, daddy ?

- Oh, you'll see.

He had some mischievous look on his face. I was a little scared. He pushed 2 fingers on my forehead, and I lost consciousness. When I wake up, I was in a bed. I tried to move, but my arms and legs were tied to the bed. I tried to scream but I had a tape on my mouth. I was really scared. Did someone kidnap me again ? Then I saw Orochimaru coming near me.

- You won't scream if I take the tape off ? I don't want an annoying sound while I do my business.

I said no with my head. He took the tape off my mouth.

- Why are doing this, master ?

- It's daddy, remember ?

- Sorry, daddy.