Chapter 1

(f/n) POV

It's been 20 years today that I'm serving master Orochimaru. He made me do lots of mission of all kinds. Sometimes I needed my power, my ability to hide, my infiltration talent and sometimes he needed my body. Oh, he liked my body this asshole. I hated every time he made me go to his office and forced me to do dirty things to him. Every time he was asking me to come to his office, I was getting scared of what he could do to me. But I never showed him that I was.

I came out of my thoughts when a man came to me to tell me to go see Orochimaru at his office. I got scared instantly, but I didn't have a choice, so I went to his office. But, this time, it was a real mission.

- Hello beautiful, since I know you're from the Leaf Village, I have a mission for you there. But it's an important mission.

"The Leaf Village ?", I thought. My heart started beating faster and faster.

- I need you to keep an eye on Sasuke. If you could become his assistant-sensei, it would make things easier. You can say that you ran way or whatever, just be accepted in the village. Oh, and when the time will come, I'll need you to take Sasuke with you and to come back here. I trust you (f/n).

I was so happy and sad at the same time. I could finally see Kakashi and everyone again, but it was for stabbing them in the back after. "I just hope he didn't forget me", I thought.

3 days later

I was now really close to the entrance of the village. I was so anxious I could have a panic attack at any time. A scream made all my thoughts go away. It was a boy scream. I rushed to the place where the boy screamed to see if he was okay. He had this weird orange costume and messy blond hair. Soon, I saw his friends coming : an emo guy that was fitting perfectly the description Orochimaru gave me, probably Sasuke, and a girl with pink hair. Not long after, I saw a tall guy with grey spiky hair and a mask covering his face. It was him for sure.

Kakashi POV

I heard a loud scream coming from where Naruto was. "Ugh... I guess he fell of the tree again...", I thought. While I was walking, I heard a girl's voice. But it wasn't Sakura's. Then I saw her. She looked at me and I knew for sure it was her. I froze. My legs were shaking so much I fell to my knees.

- (f/n)... It's y-you ?

- K-Ka-Kakashi ?

She began to cry so I did.