Chapter 29

(f/n) POV

- But... How ? I mean, I've been told that my parents died trying to save me, 20 years ago.

- That's not true at all. I guess you don't know the name of your parents, do you ?

- Well... I don't even know my last name...

- Your dad is Minato Namikaze, the 4th Hokage, and your mom is Kushina Uzumaki. And, I mean, don't you think Naruto looks exactly like your father ?

- I don't really remember him. You know that the only person I remember about is Kakashi. And again, I don't have that much memories of him neither. Just us, playing around, talking about nothing and everything, feeling the warmth inside me when I was with him, me seeing him trying to suck himself.

- EWWW ! I didn't want to know that !

- But how do you know that Naruto is my brother ?

- Madara told me that Naruto, a.k.a. Nine Tails, is the son of the 4th Hokage. And... I already knew he was your father. It was in the classified documents somewhere that I don't remember. I probably had to search there for an ANBU mission or something and I guess it caught my eyes that the 4th Hokage once had a daughter. Well... I just joined the piece together, you know. But it really surprised me that you didn't know. Since Kakashi is your boyfriend, I thought he would have told you...

- He knew !?

- Well... I mean, I'm pretty sure he knew who your parents were since you were so close in your childhood. And, Minato was his sensei. In addition, he even had to protect your mother during her pregnancy as an ANBU. I'm pretty sure he knew it.

- That bitch... I'm going to beat his ass back home.

- Are you sure you want me to wake him up ?

I glared at him with murderous eyes.

- Okay, okay... I know. I'm sorryyyyyyy ! I only wanted to protect you.

I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder.

- I know. Thanks for that, but now, Kakashi is on the "don't hurt" list.

- Received 10/10. Oh, and I guess you know that, since Naruto is a Jinchuriki, I have to hunt him down.

- I-

- No, don't say a word. Even if that's what I have to do, I won't. I promise you that I'll do everything to keep him safe. Nobody can hurt the little brother of my best friend and heart sister.

- Awnn... I love you Ichi ! You're the best. I did and will continue to do the same with Sasuke. Orochimaru won't have one trail of his hair.

- In fact... Let him go with Orochimaru. After what I did to him, he'll need more power to defeat me. That's in my plan. I just want him to be stronger and he can only gain that with Orochimaru. I mean, that's shitty, but look at you... You're stronger than me (f/n). When the time will be right, he'll kill Orochimaru without a problem and will come kill me. That's what I see for our future.

- I won't even try to reason you anymore. If that's what you want, I'll help you no matter what.

He looked at me with a thankful expression and gave me a side hug.

- Shall we go to the Hidden Leaf Village, now ? You don't seem to miss him that much, your boyfriend...

- I do... I'm just scared.

He seemed confused.

- Scared of what ? Is he treating you wrong ? I won't wake him up if that's the case, uh.

- What ? Noooooo, he's the sweetest guy I ever met. Even sweeter than you. I mean... I'm just scared that he won't want to be with me anymore. I'm just a dirty toy for men. I can't even count the number of men that had it with me the past few days. I'm scared that he won't want a used girl.

- Hey, (f/n)... If Kakashi really loves you, there's no way he will throw you away like the other piece of garbage did. And if he does anyway, come with me. You know I will always be there for you, big sister.

- I guess... Please take me back home.

- Hospital ?

- Yes, second floor. That's where ninjas are kept.

He nodded and stretched out his hand to take mine. I blinked and, at the moment I reopened my eyes, we were in the hospital. We searched up for short moment until we found his room. He looked so peaceful, almost dead. That gave me chills. Itachi put his hand on his forehead, sending chakra in the end of his finger. A few second after Itachi started, Kakashi opened his eyes slowly.

- Mhmm... Where am I ?

- At the hospital. You've been beaten up, Kashi.

I giggled and came closer to the bed. When he heard my voice, he immediately sit up. Tears started falling from his eyes. It didn't look like sad tears but more like tears of relief.

- (f/n)... Thank god you're okay...

Oh... That sweet Itachi... Too bad you only see him as a brother, but does he feel the same ? (In this story Itachi will be 22, instead of 17-18. So, only a age gap of 6 years)