Chapter 17

THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON. PASS IT IF YOU DON'T WANT LEMONS

(f/n) POV

I didn't have the time to open my eyes that I heard Kakashi's voice.

- Morning, love.

- Hi baby, what time is it ?

- 10 am, I think.

- Already ? I'm lucky I called it a day off yesterday.

- I'm off too, so we should go see the Hokage today.

- Ugh... So, this wasn't a dream. I guess you jerking off in the bathroom isn't one too ?

- No ! That was totally a dream !

I was folding my eyes. He had a nervous and weird voice tone. He was blushing too.

- It's totally not a dream. What a crazy night it was yesterday.

I ended up laughing. He was blushing and trying to look away.

- Don't be ashamed of it, Kashi. I mean it was kind of exciting to see you in this position. You're so big and all.

This time it was me that was blushing. I got closer to him and kissed him passionately. I was cuddling his abs and I got down until I reached his member. I felt he was surprised when we were kissing. The more I was rubbing his member, the harder he was kissing me. He was moaning very lightly but his dick was becoming so hard.

- Mhmm... (f/n) What are you thinking you're doing ...?

- Continuing what we started last night.

I gave him a naughty smile. He seemed to enjoy what I was doing, but he took my hand away from him and looked at me in the eyes.

- Are you sure you're ready for that ? I mean-

- I'll be fine, Kashi. I really want to fuck you bad. And, I know you're the gentlest and most kind-hearted guy even with this tough look.

- We don't fuck, we make love. And, I hope you know I'll never hurt you. Say stop and I'll stop it all, okay ?

- I know, baby. But now, stop talking I have business with your mouth.

- Which part of your body has business with my mouth ?

He was looking at me from bottom to top of my body.

- My mouth...? What were you thinking ?

He whispered into my eyes.

- I was thinking about this part of you.

His hand was now on my womanhood. Even if it was still above my underwear, it felt good. I moaned lightly.

- (f/n) ? Can I rip this underwear off ?

- I've been waiting this for a long time.

He kissed me in the neck while unbinding my bra. He lowered his kisses until he reached my belly. He took off my panties and stepped back.

- I can't believe you're mine (f/n). You're so sexy.

And he came back above me, starting to suck one of my nipples and squeezing my other boob. I couldn't help but moan.

- You seem to like that. Let's see if you'll enjoy this too.

He put one of his hand on my neck, still kissing one of my boobs, and he headed his hand to my womanhood. He inserted 2 of his fingers inside me.