Chapter 19

Kakashi POV

She was crying and sobbing for almost 30 minutes now. She stopped screaming, after 5 minutes, about someone that needed to let her go when I wasn't ever touching her. I was so worried for her. I knew we were going to fast, that she couldn't handle it. Why did I do it ? "I'm such a bad boyfriend" I thought. I put some pants on and came next to her to hug her. I was now lying on my back and she was lying on her stomach her head down on my chest. I was cuddling her back with my left arm. She was still crying so much. I felt like the worst person on earth to see that she felt so bad when I was feeling so good. This was heart-broken to see how much her memories could hurt her.

She finally stopped crying. When I looked at her, she looked asleep.

- I guess we'll report the Hokage to tomorrow.

I said really not loud.

- I'm not feeling good to go out right now, Kashi.

- You're awake ? I'm sorry if I woke you.

- I wasn't sleeping. I just needed to close my eyes.

- Oh okay... Are you okay ? I mean, I'm so sorry. I really didn't want to hurt you. I'm such a bad boyfriend. I knew we shouldn't have done it, but I still did.

- Baby, I asked you to do it. You're not a bad boyfriend, you're the best. Look, you endured me crying for almost an hour. It's not anyone that would do that.

- It wasn't an hour. It was only 30 minutes. And, of course, I'm going to support you in all condition. It's just normal.

- I love you.

- Me too (f/n).

It was quiet. I was only cuddling her back, her lying next to me, her head on my chest. It was a perfect moment of peace.

- So (f/n), no Hokage today ?

- I'm not top shape to be talking about Orochimaru.

- So, I guess you don't want to talk about it, right ?

- I don't really mind talking about that with you. I just don't want to end up in tears in front of the Hokage.

- I understand and I don't want to push you. Go with your feelings.

- Well, I love you, so I'll tell you. But I want you to tell me about that girl, Rin.

- Let's crying together, you mean ?

- Yay !

We laughed together. It was a little cold, so I decided to go close the window. Then, I saw Guy sitting in the stairs next to my window.

- What the hell are you doing here Guy ?

- OH NOTHING. I WAS JUST TRAINING IN THESE STAIRS, YOU KNOW. I MUST KEEP THE POWER OF YOUTH !

- No, seriously, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?

- I HEARED SOMEONE SCREAMING SO I CAME HERE TO SEE IF EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT. YOU KNOW, IT'S A SHINOBI DUTY TO MAKE SURE HIS VILLAGERS ARE SAFE. WELL, I MUST TELL THAT YOU TREAT YOUR GIRL GOOD, KAKASHI.

He did a wink. What the fuck ? Like someone would do this ?

- You looked inside my apartment ?

- NO, I JUST HEARD EVERYTHING.

- It's been a while you're here ?

- MAYBE 15 MINUTES.

Ugh... At least he didn't hear us having sex. I guess I'll just tell him the truth so he could get the fuck out of near my window.

- Ugh... (f/n) was having a panic attack, Guy. It wasn't scream of pleasure. Now please, I'd like you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE STAIRS AND TO STOP FUCKING STALKING ME YOU WEIRDO.

- OH, I'M SORRY. TELL (F/N), I GIVE HER MY SINCERE APOLOGIZES.

- GET OUT OF HERE ! I HAVE BUSINESS WITH MY GIRL !

- OK BYE ! LET THE POWER OF YOUTH BE WITH YOU !

And I came back in the room to see that (f/n) wasn't in the bed anymore. She was looking in my closet.

- Looking for something to wear ? I still like to see you naked too.

She looked at me with a sad look.

- Sorry, too soon.

I came close to her and took a big comfy hoodie out of my closet.

- Look, that should do it right. It's the comfiest hoodie I have.

- Thanks, babe.

She wore the hoodie and looked at me. I wondered what she was looking at.

- What are you looking at (f/n) ? My incredible face ?

- You cried ?

- Oh ? That ? Yeah, I guess it affected me a lot seeing you like that. I couldn't just keep that in me. I felt so bad and wrong.

- You're the person that cared about me the most in my entire life. I don't know how to handle it.

- Well, just love me and I'll be happy.

- It's not hard doing that.

She smiled and kissed me, but not for long. It was almost like a good morning or goodbye kiss.

- Can we come back in the bed, please (f/n) ? I'm so cold.

- Let's go. I'm going to warm you.

- You're the best.

I have now 16 000 words on the story ! Kind of crazy right ? It's the longest thing I ever written ! I know the story isn't moving forward a lot, but I like to give a lot of details. I can't help it ! Anyway, hope you like it ! See you in the next chapter.