I Like You

I walked into my house with stars in my eyes. They soon disappeared when I saw the house was a mess. Peridots coming soon so I better clean up. I got all my supplies and started deep cleaning
--------------------- (Nobody wants a chapter about cleaning)

Once I got done, I sat down, and all the stress flew out of me. My body melted into the couch, and l exhaled soothingly.

DiNg dInG DiNg

That must be her. I trudged to the door with the last little bit of energy I had and opened it. There stood peridot wearing the cutest green flannel. Without her leather jacket, her body seemed more small and curvy. She had a stuffed duffle bag that looks too heavy to carry for someone her height. I wanted to hug her, but I resisted the urge.

I moved aside, and she walked in. We made our way to my room, and She set her stuff down and laid on my bed. "I'm tired." I scoffed, "You're tired?! I had to clean the whole house before you even got here!!!" She huffed. "I had to do two days worth of sales just to be able to come."

I laid beside her. "So, what do you wanna do." She shrugged. "Do you have any shows you like?" I asked. I got up and turned on the tv. "I don't really watch tv, but there is one show I watch." I handed the remote to her. She sat up and started scrolling through the tv apps. "You might not like it." She got on Netflix and searched for something called 'camp pining hearts.' "What is that, Peridot?" She handed me back the remote.

"It's just a stupid teen drama show. We don't have to watch it." I started the first episode. "I wanna watch it." This is a chance for us to be closer. I sat on the bed behind peridot near the headboard. I reached out and grabbed Peridots' waist and pulled her in between my legs.

She squirmed a bit, but she eventually relaxed on my chest. She was warm against my skin, and I laid my head on her shoulder. She was soft, and I loved every second of this feeling.
———————————
Three seasons later

"Ugh, go make another friendship bracelet." I chuckled. "I know, right." She began flailing her arms everywhere. "IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!! Using his strategy to save her!! Not to mention, Percy excels at aquatic sports. He would have won the canoe race if he weren't so busy drooling over Paulette, and the other part where Percy goes to the bottom of the lake to get Paulette's friendship bracelet proved that he has the largest lung capacity of anyone in the entire camp! And Pierre is a force to be reckoned with on land, and he even boasts that he's a deep-" I covered her mouth.

"You clearly thought a lot about this." I uncovered her mouth. "Yeah, well... I really like the show." I paused the episode and hopped out of the bed. She gave a worried expression, and I gave her a reassuring smile. "Its okay Peri, I'm just going to get some snacks." She smiled, "Get some chips, please." I scoffed, "'please'?? When do you ever ask nicely." She poked me. "Hey, I'm a drug dealer, not an asshole!!" I smiled. "Whatever, dork" As I walked towards the door, I heard a low growl.

I turned towards peridot, and she was glaring at me with hateful eyes. She hates when I call her a dork. I winked at her, and her expression softened. She covered her face trying to hide her goofy smile, but it was too obvious. I laughed to myself and walked out of the room.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the pantry and pulled out a bag of unopened Doritos. Thoughts of Peridot rushed into my head, looking at the bag. Her adorable face and dorky personality had me blushing madly.

I have to tell her. I really wanna be with her. I clenched the bag and ran up the steps. I opened the door to my room and saw Peridot sitting on my bed, scrolling through her phone.

She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was so cute, and I could barely contain myself. I handed her the chips and sat back in my spot. She scooted back into my lap and pressed play on the remote for the episode to start. The episode played, and I looked down and noticed her neck. Her skin looked so soft and smooth. I was a blushing mess, but I didn't care. My teenage hormones were on fire, and I couldn't help it anymore.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She winced at my touched, and her body got hotter. I smiled and started rubbing her leg up and down. She kept getting hotter the closer I got to her inner thighs. I have no intention of going that far, but I only wanted to tease her. I moved my head over her shoulder and kissed her cheek. She was bright red.

I moved back to her ear. "I like you, Peridot," I whispered. She squirmed and got off the bed. She was red all over her face. "I-I'm sorry," I messed up and went too far. "Does this bother you?" She shook her head. She covered her face in attempts to hide her blushing face.

"Do you... Like me too?" I anxiously gripped the covers. The episode ended, and it was utterly silent. She stared at me for a hot minute. After painful silence, She sighed and finally spoke.

Hi, and yes, I did that just to make you angry.
You're welcome
 :3
(962 Words)