This Is New

"Lapis, who room is this?" She wiped her eyes. "It's my mom's room." The room was rather big with a Queen sized bed and a crowded dresser. I pulled lapis to the bed and gestured for her to sit next to me.

She sat down and leaned on my shoulder, and I rubbed her back. "You don't have to talk to her now. We can wait a bit to finish your conversation if you want." She shook her head. "There's no reason to drag this out longer." she was sniffling a bit, but I don't mind.

There was a knock at the door. "Lapis!? I just want to say... I'm sorry... I never knew I was hurting you." Lapis got up and walked to the door. Before opening it, she let out a sorrowful sigh and turned to me. "Stay here, okay." She shot me a fake smile and left the room.
----------------------
Lapis POV

I stepped out of the room, and the door creaked behind me as I closed it. There stood my mother with an apologetic look. "Lapis I-" "It's fine mom... Just why, though... What could make you hit me...!?" She looked away and rubbed her arm. "Your father..." I shook my head. "I know, but I'm not him. I never did anything to you!!" I felt myself tear up.

"In some ways, you remind me of him. Your sweet, caring, and smart. I guess I just missed him." I furrowed my eyebrows. "You beat me cause, you miss him!! Well, I miss him, too, but I'm not hurting you for it!!" She winced at my words.

"Lapis, I was drunk!! You know I would never intentionally hurt you!" She reached out to caress my cheek, but I pushed her hand away. "Mom 'sorry' doesn't make it better!!" I tried my best not to yell.

I exhaled and glared at her. She looked down. "I'll stop drinking... I'll get help" My expression softened. She doesn't deserve this. I understand why she's stressed, and I don't blame her. She's my mom, and I can't stay mad at her forever.

I stepped closer to her and hugged her. "I miss him, too, but we gotta let him go." She hugged me back softly. "I'll help you get better... We'll get better."
————————————
After hugging and talking for a bit, we were happy again. She went back to being my cool mom. Omg, I forgot Peridot!!! I went back to my mothers' room and found a passed out peridot. I smiled at her cute sleeping face. She's so adorable. I blushed at the thought, but I didn't mind.

I lightly shook her. "Peridot... peridot wake up!" She quickly sat up and pulled out her knife. Her eyes seemed frightened, and she was breathing heavily. "Peridot?" She turned to me. "Oh um... sorry," she put the knife away.

"My mom and I are cool again." She smiled. "Really? I'm so happy for you!" I jumped on her, and we both fell back on the bed. "It was all you Peridot, thank you. I really appreciated this!" She hugged me back and groaned a bit. "No problem, now get off of me so I can go home you tall elephant." I giggle, "You're not very good at insults." She growled, and I laughed.
——————————
Peridot left, and my mom and I talked before I went to bed. I'm under my warm and cozy cover ready to fall asleep... if my body will let me. My mind wondered for a-bit. I wonder where peridot lives. She obviously has somewhere she calls home. Maybe she spends her gang money on a small apartment.

Little independent Peri. I smiled, imagining her cleaning up a small, 1 bedroom apartment. My mind wandered to the moment when she pinned me down earlier. Was I about to kiss her? I facepalmed. Stupid, don't kiss people, Lapis! What is wrong with me? Peridots making me feel things and do things I never thought I'd do.

I buried my face into my pillow. I might actually like her. I shook my head and picked up my phone. The ocean should help me sleep. I played soft sounds of the sea crashing against the shore. It was peaceful. I laid down and closed my eyes.

I imagined myself there. I walked onto a beach. It was quiet and calming with just me. It was warm; the sun hugged my skin. I sat down and started into the beautiful sunset. I was barefoot, and the sand felt soothing upon my feet. I let out a relaxing sigh and leaned back. I felt someone catch me before I laid down.

I looked so the side and saw peridots smiling face. I blushed, and she caressed my cheek. She rubbed her thumb in a circular motion against my skin and started at me seductively. She looked at my lips then back to me. I could tell what she wanted, and I didn't mind. She moved closer to me, and right before closing the gap between us, she let out a loud, High pitched noise.

BeEp bEeP BeEp

I sat up and quickly turned off the alarm. Oh shit, I have major issues. I laid back and covered my face with my hands and groaned, "Whyyyyyyyyyy."
-----------------------
After getting ready with my daily routine. I went to my bus stop and waited. I ignored all thoughts about Peridot. I kept a serious expression and just thought about the things around me. Tree... another tree. Car... house. That sign kinda looks like Peridot, NO LAPIS, NO!! I mentally slapped myself.

I heard a screech of horrible brakes in the distance. Finally, the bus. The bus was yellow just like Peridots, beautiful, blonde, NO! I pinched myself. The bus pulled up, and I got on. I walked down the aisle and sat by amethyst. "Hey, blue! Why do you look like your about to murder everyone in sight."

My expression softened as I realized I looked pissed off. "Its nothing, I'm fine." She shrugged, "Wanna see my new phone case." She took out her phone, and there was a green case with a little alien on it. I furrowed my eyebrows and smacked the phone out her hand on to the ground.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU DICK!!" She picked up the phone, and I snatched it from her. She tried to get it back, but I held it far away from her towards the bus aisle. She was all over me. I took the case off and threw it out the window.

"LAPIS WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM." She lightly pushed me. "ITS PERIDOT OKAY??!!"

So it's gonna be another upload today... Probably
(1110 words)