Finally Found You!

Peridots POV

It was dark. Everything was dark. It's been dark for a few days now, and I hate it. They confined me to this room with little food and water. The room is completely empty except for a small window. It's too small for me to break and climb out of although I really want to.

I laid back against the wall. I hope Lapis is okay. I left her in my room, and without me, she's basically an intruder. I sighed. I really messed up. At the creak of the door, a familiar figure came in. Sqauridot.

I glared at her as she walked in front of me. I was sitting, so she kneeld down to my hight. I held my knees and gazed at her with all the hatred I had. She gave a somewhat menacing grin and petted my head. I hate it when she does that. I swatted her hand away.

"C'mon little sis, I don't like seeing you like this, but I can't let you go until you agree to a partnership." I grumbled. "It's not a partnership if you force me into it." She reached into her bag and pulled out a sandwich wrapped in plastic. She held it out to me.

I glanced at it then snatched it. She smiled and got up. "You're lucky. I usually beat people when they don't listen, but just for you, I'll be patient." and with that, she left the room. I ripped off the wrapper and ate the sandwich eagerly. She's been dangling me over starvation just to get what she wants. She's completely selfish. But I refuse to crack.

I'm so hungry, and I feel like I haven't eaten in years. That sandwich tasted better than anything ever has and I know it was just the taste of hunger. Once I was finished, it was back to disappointment and hunger. She can't keep me in here forever.

--------------------------
Lapis POV

"ARE YOU READY!!" The easy part is hyping them up. The hardest part is fighting in a war. They all yelled and cheered, "YEAH!!" We'd been preparing for a few days now. I've learned a lot about the gang and their like a big family. I don't feel like a boss. I feel like a leader.

I never thought I'd be capable of something like this, but surprisingly, I'm doing well as garnet says. All I did was plan and keep things in order. I don't know if I'll do well in a fight though, but I have to try.

I hopped behind garnet on her bike. "Garnet, I need you to lead the fight. I'm gonna focus on getting Peridot and Rose." She nodded, and we pulled off.

The entire gang followed behind. We planned to take territory and get their leader back by force. Everyone had guns, and we even managed to get bulletproof vests. We could only get about 40 vests, so since I was the leader, I didn't get one. But I didn't mind. These weren't my people, and It wouldn't be right to care for myself before them.

As we made our way there, Bismuth shot both the guard's point-blank in the head. That noise scared me, and my whole body started to shake. I shook it off and held onto my pistol. Were doing this for Peridot. Focus Lapis.

The whole gang started running in and raiding the building. The gunshots were piercing to my ears. I snuck by while they were shooting each other. I quickly walked up a staircase and into a silent hallway. I heard footsteps and ran into a corner behind a plant.

I was in an uncomfortable and awkward position because I was tall but I stayed quiet. The footsteps grew faster, and I spotted Peridots sister running down the steps with a gun. I saw the door she came out of.

Peridots probably in there. Once I saw Squairidot disappear, I bottled towards the door. I kept my pace, scared I might be caught. Once I was at the door, I peered the darkroom. There's nothing- "L-lapis?" I opened the door more, and the light from the hallway exposed a lifeless Peridot. She looked drained and exhausted.

She ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back with everything I had. "Lapis, how did you-" She stepped back and looked at me "Where did you get that jacket?" I scratched the back of my neck and looked away. "I kinda told your gang that I was your girlfriend" She stared at me wide-eyed. "YOU WHAT?! You can't lead a gang lapis!" I shook my head.

"They were all lost and didn't know what to do! I stood up! They trusted me!" She pinched her nose and shook her head. "Starting a gang war is too much for you! If you wanna lead something like this, then you need to fight beside them, not go off and do whatever." I growled. "I'm sorry, okay?! It's my first war!!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You're not supposed to have any wars!! But-" She sighed. "I'm proud of you for taking charge of the situation. You are definitely stronger than I thought." I smiled, and she smiled back.

"Look what we have here." I turned and saw Squairidot. She pointed her gun at me. "Throw your weapon to the side." I looked at Peridot, and she nodded for me to do it. I tossed my gun and put my hands up, gesturing that I don't have anything else on me. She walked up to me, gun still in her hand.

She swiftly moved behind me and put a knife to my throat. "Call off your people and accept my deal!" Peridot looked so worried. She then turned, heading towards the steps. "NO!!" I elbowed her in the stomach, and she fell back, releasing me. I got out two knives out my jacket and gave one to Peridot.

"Where did you learn to do that?!" I smiled. "Garnet." Squairidot got up and clenched her fist. Her knuckles were white, and she was pissed. She charged towards Peridot and her knife cut through the air. Peridot dodged and ducked behind her. I swung, aiming for her head. She dodged, grabbed my arm, and punched me in the stomach, sending me to the ground.

Peridot struck her from behind, but Squairidot quickly turned and blocked her, kicking her to the ground. I got up and struck down towards her shoulder. She swiftly turned around and grabbed my wrist. Peridot grabbed her from behind and put the knife to her throat. I then stabbed her in the shoulder. She dropped her knife and yelled. Peridot let her go, and She fell to the ground and gripped her shoulder. She hissed as she pulled the knife out.

Blood poured out. It was gross, and I almost threw up. Squairidot kicked Peridot's leg, and she fell on top of her sister. She gave a menacing grin and put her pistol to Peridots' head. My heart hurt, seeing Peridot's life hanging by a thread.

"If you value your leaders' life, then call off the raid." Peridot glanced at the gun I threw over earlier. I'm guessing she wants to grab it while I distract her. "Well, I'm not really apart of this gang. I'm actually Peridots' girlfriend!" Squairidot looked at me wide-eyed and lowered the gun just an inch. "What?!" Peridot rolled her eyes and grabbed the gun.

Before Sqauridot even noticed, Peridot put the gun over her shoulder, next to her own ear. Pointing straight at her sister. She closed her eyes before pulling the trigger. BANG!