Learning

Lapis POV

Peridot woke up. She blinked a bit and stretched. She turned over and stared at me, texting on my phone. "Hey, how'd you sleep." I looked at her and frowned. I had bags under my eyes. I was really uncomfortable last night and even now. "How do you sleep on this bed! I kept waking up cause a spring kept stabbing my back." She chuckled.

"That's life, I guess." I put my phone down and scooted closer to her. "I'm hungry, can we get something to eat?" I kissed her on the cheek, and she smiled. "You might not like what the gang has." I shrugged. "I'll eat anything."
------------------------
We walked to a room filled with tables and food laid about in big containers. Peridot picked up a container and an ice cream scooper. She scooped the condiments into a bowl and handed it to me. "What is this?" She shrugged. "It's editable, so eat it."

I took it and sat at an empty table. There were other gang members, but they were all around my age. Peridot sat down next to me and handed me a spoon. "Peridot, how come only teenagers are in here." She poked her food. "Gangs don't typically serve food or even have living spaces, but since kids were joining the gang, my mom made it a place for them to live, but they'd have to work while living here, though. Since my mom was their boss, I get to live here regardless of what they say, and I practically own this building."

"What about your sister." She put her spoon down and turned to me. "She... was kicked out when she was 14. I was 7 at the time." I stabbed the blob of food. "What happen." She sighed.

"She was just bad. Getting into trouble with rival gangs, throwing around her title like she's untouchable. She was cocky and put our whole gang at risk." She balled her first. "She was the one who... killed my parents." A shiver went down my spine.

"W-what?!!" I looked at her, and she was pissed. "She was so spiteful that she killed her own parents in front of her little sister."

"Before that She joined the east gang and made her way to the top. She said that she kept me alive so we can work together and combine our gangs, but I refused. It's not what my mom would have wanted." I put my hand on hers. She unballed her hand and held mine. I saw her built-up tension float away.

She sighed. "She's lucky I didn't kill her yet. That's the one person I would enjoy taking out. But I'm always stuck between 'she's my only family' and 'She killed my parents'" I rubbed her hand with my thumb. "And I know she won't stop bothering me until she gets what she wants."

"When Rose was the leader, she had to deal with my sisters bullshit, but now that I resumed control..." she trailed off. "I'm more worried about her coming for you." She looked at me with sad eyes. "I'll be fine. She barely acknowledged my existence." She shook her head.

"If she finds out you're important to me, she'll probably hurt you or worse!" She ran her hands through her hair. "Peridot, I'm fine, she hasn't done anything to me, so this is your time to make a move."

"Lapis, you can underestimate her. She's ruthless!!" I chuckled and cupped her face. "She not the ruthless one, you are. She's playing with her fist. You gotta play with your brain. You're smart, Peri. You got this!" She stared at me in awe, then nodded. "Thank you, Lapis."

I leaned in and pecked her. "Anything for you," she blushed and looked away. I looked down at the food. "Can we get McDonald's or something cause I don't want... Whatever this is." She giggled, "Yeah." We got up and exited the room.
---------------------
We were in peridots room eating McDonald's on her bed. "I swear they put jumper cables in their sprite." She nearly chokes on her fries. "What??" she laughed her ass off. "I am so serious. This shit can kill someone." She giggled and picked up my phone. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking through your phone, can I?" I hesitated to take it back. I want my phone, but I also want her to trust me. I laid back and let her do what she wanted. She scrolled through the phone and frowned. "Lapis, what it this??!"

I shot up. "What is it?!" She turned the phone towards me, showing a conversation about peridot between Amethyst and me. I blushed in embarrassment. The conversation was about me checking out Peridot one day. She started scrolling down. "Y-you want to touch me?! Lapis, I'm not even that sexy!" I shook my head.

"You are! Your whole body is so... " I trailed off, and she blushed. "Well... I like your body, too.." She rubbed her arm and looked away. Peridot, you adorable idiot. You always know how to make me go crazy. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I gently pushed her down and got on top of her. "Lapis," I leaned down and kissed her more.

Her tongue grazed my lips, and I parted them for her. I intertwined my fingers with hers as we fought for dominance. She moaned and whimpered in defeat.

I broke away from the kiss and nibbled down on her neck. "w-wait ahh~" I slowly licked the nape of her neck. "L-lapis." She squirmed, and I lifted my head to look at her. "What's wrong." She looked away.

"Nothing! I just... don't want to rush this." I nodded, "You're right. I'm sorry," She pecked me. "I guess we're both eager to feel each other's warmth." I laughed. "Don't say it like that, stupid." She lightly pushed me. "I'm smarter than you!" I scoffed, "if only your grades said that." She growled and I laid beside her.

"Peridot, I have a question." She hummed in response. "Are we dating?" She sighed. "No"

Oof peridot. This probably got too sexual, but I wanted to show how they felt... By slapping their tongues together😂
(1037 Words)