Introductions and Vague Reasonings

Harry's POV

The concert was great. The crowd was so loud and the boys and I fed off their energy. New York wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

We all gathered into the car and Liam told the driver to take us to the hotel.

"So guys," Louis said. He looked at each of us. "What do we think about our new band member?"

I instantly blushed. Why? Because I was a guy. Violet was....beyond hot.

"She's fit. Right Harry?" Zayn slapped me on the shoulder noticing my blush. "If nobody else mines, I'll make a move!"

The whole car, except for the driver, Liam, and I erupted in laughter.

That wasn't funny.

I looked over at Liam and he rolled his eyes. "What about Perrie, Zayn?" Liam looked at Zayn as he waited for an answer to his question.

Zayn shrugged and leaned back into his seat. We all knew that Perrie and Zayn's relationship wasn't serious.

"Well I have Eleanor." Louis shrugged.

"And I love Danielle." Liam smiled and looked at his hands.

The car erupted in "awws" and catcalls.

"What about you Niall?" Louis looked over at Niall who was shaking his head.

"Not my type."

Everybody nodded in mutual agreement. Violet seemed to...extreme for 'innocent' little Niall. He needed someone who he could call his princess.

"That leaves you Harry." When Zayn said this everyone looked at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"I guess. There's a possibility..." I looked down at my fingers.

"Ooh! Lil Harry has a crush!" Louis reached over and tried to grab my cheeks.

"Not!" I said, swatting Louis's hand away.

"We know you Harry," Niall said, pointing a finger at me. "If you think a girl is fit, you seduce her."

There were grunts of agreement throughout the car.

"But if you like a girl," Niall continued. "You deny it."

Louis threw his hands in the air and shouted: "Amen!"

Everyone laughed and I noticed that we were at the hotel. I jumped out of the car and ran to the entrance of the hotel, ignoring the screaming fans that crowded the entrances but were kept back by barriers. I loved them but I had some stuff on my mind.

Could I like Violet? I just met the girl! I didn't even know her! I thought back to the car ride that I had had with her and the boys earlier. When she had looked up at me with those green eyes and apologized, I had been entranced. Her eyes were a brighter green than mine and I had been told that my eyes were bright. I felt like I could get lost in them. And her laugh. It was intoxicating. When she laughed, you had to laugh. And then the way she looked...amazing...

Shaking thoughts from my head, I took the elevator and arrived first at our penthouse door. When I shut the door I heard the faint sound of music coming from one of the bedrooms. Curious, I tiptoed to the bedroom and pushed it open quietly.

Then my jaw dropped.

Violet was jumping on the bed. She had a bottle of Vodka that was drunken from a little...and she was almost completely naked.

~

Violet's POV

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!!! DAMN RIGHT!! ITS BETTER THAN YOURS....