Party Time

Violet POV

When we got to the hotel it was 1am. Thankfully, there were no crazy fans still waiting outside the hotel. Everybody in the car was asleep except for me. I left the driver to wake them up and jumped out of the car. I raced to my room. There was nothing I wanted more than to sleep right now. And thats exactly what I did when I raced through the penthouse and into my room. I was out like a light as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~

When I woke up the next day at my usual time, 10 am, I was not only still tired but extremely too lazy to get out of bed.

A few more minutes wouldn't hurt anybody...

~

"Is she okay?" Niall whispered.

I woke to the sound of Niall's voice. Seriously...what the fuck were they doing in my room.

"I dont know. Its already 5 in the afternoon," Louis whispered.

I dont care how late it was. If these boys didn't let me sleep, heads would roll.

"Should we wake her up?" Zayn whispered.

I groaned and rolled to the side, burying my face into the pillow.

"I dont think its healthy-" Louis started.

"Get out," I whined into the pillow.

I curled myself into a ball and waited for them to leave.

Thankfully, I heard three sets of footsteps leave the room.

THANK THE LORD AND ALL HIS MIRACLES.

I was just about to fall back asleep when I heard the three godforsaken footsteps enter my room again.

I could tell that they were trying to be stealthy. It wasnt working. I promise on my grandfathers grave, if the boys didnt-

Then I was suddenly very cold. Very wet. And very angry.

I shrieked and looked over at Zayn, Niall, and Louis who were basically rolling on the floor laughing.

Oh. Hell. No.

There is about to be some deaths.

"You have three seconds before I kill you all," I said. I made my voice as deadly as possible. If I do say so myself, I did a pretty good job.

Slowly, I turned my head so that I was facing them.

Louis was wearing what he seemed to wear all the time. He was wearing a white shirt with red stripes. For his bottom, he wore some grey sweatpants. Zayn wore a beanie, a black long-sleeved shirt and running shorts that came just past his knees. Niall was in a white-t-shirt with some baggie pants that came to his knees.

They were warm and I hated it.

Their facial expression went from happy to terrified in an instant. These boys didnt know how I got when I was woken up rudely...

It was time that they learned.

I whipped off my blanket from my body and sprang from the bed. I was still wearing the clothes from before.

The three retards got up and ran into the living room.

"GET BACK HERE!" I yelled.

When I got in the living room, I found only Liam and Harry sitting on the couch. Liam was on the computer typing away and didnt acknowledge my presence. Harry looked up at me in surprise. I noticed that I still wasnt talking to Harry but now was not the time to make-up. I was on a killing spree.