Waky Waky

I woke up with a groan, not remembering how I had gotten on the twin sized white bed underneath me. A small window permitted light to flow through into the room and create a diagonal slash of brightness across the bed. A closed wooden door was two feet from the foot of the bed. Slowly, I sat up in a criss cross apple sauce formation. Looking around, I noticed that the room I was in was really small, holding only a bed and a small fridge.

For some reason I felt...weird. As if I was floating. Weird.

With a huge sigh, I crawled out of the bed wondering where Niall was.

As I passed a small mirror, hung up on the wall, I scrunched up my nose at the purple nest on top of my head. I wished that the black duffel back filled with all my electronics had a hair brush. With a few strokes from my hand, my hair was half way decent.

It was at that moment that I became aware of voices outside the wooden door. I reached out to open the door but just as my hand came into contact with the cold metal, my stomach let out the most inhumane, loud growl.

Snickering quietly, I opened the small fridge and kneeled in front of it; my eyes searched its contents. Inside was a collection of beers and a huge bag of Doritos.

Why a bag of chips was in the fridge was beyond me. I ripped open a bag of chips and cracked the can of beer open.

Popping a cold chip on my mouth and grabbing the drink, I sauntered towards the door and pushed it open.

I should have stayed in the room.