Threesome...JK

A Few Days Later...

"It's gotta be you!" Harry sang while looking straight at me from where I sat hidden in the side of the stage.

"Thankyou DC! Its been a wonderful night!" Louis yelled into his microphone.

"You guys were sooooo loud!" Niall's irish accent filled the room.

"As you guys may know," Liam said while making a sad face at the crowd. "We leave DC tomorrow night..."

There were a chorus of 'boos' from the crowd. I heard a girl scream "MARRY ME HARRY!"

To bad. He's mines biotch!

"Yeah but you guys have been absolutely amazing so-" Zayn started but was cut of by Louis yelling:

"MASSIVE THANKYOU!"

It had been nine days in DC and also my fifth time hearing the boys sing and I could never get over how amazing the boys were. Harry had made a habit of looking at me while he sang all his solo's. Well not his solos in 'Taken' and 'I Want' but I don't want him to look at me while singing those songs...Moments always made me cry. Especially when Louis sang.

My nine days in DC had been filled with cuddling with Harry and attacking him with kisses in dark hallways when no one is looking. Me and James had gone out a bunch of times and also Dawn had gotten in the habit of calling me everyday. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn had started pranking me whenever they could. Harry sometimes defended me but he was apart of the prank 87% of the time...Also Liam had loosened up and I am proud to say that he actually liked me!

"How were we!" Louis said while he and the boys ran off of the stage leaving the audience shouting for an encore that, sadly, wasn't going to happen.

"Amazing as always!" I yelled. Harry hurdled towards me and picked me up in a hug. I laughed while he swung me around. Then he put me down and whispered in my ear:

"You look beautiful. I missed you."

I shivered as his warm breath washed down my neck. Then I pushed him away and looked around making sure nobody had seen that little display of affection.

"To the dressing room boys!" Liam said while pushing us towards the rooms. "And Violet," he said as an after thought. Unfortunately, he was still the responsible one.

Once we were in the room, the boys got changed and took showers.

"We should go out tonight boys. I need a pint!" Niall said while shrugging on a white shirt and placing a snap back on his head. I laughed at his irishness.

"Party time! DJ Malik!" Zayn yelled.

"I know somebody thats having a party that we can go to," Harry said while collapsing on the couch next to me and throwing an arm over my shoulder.

We all gave him a look. I chuckled and leaned into his warm, sexy, delicious chest. Calm Vi. Calm.

"What?" he asked looking around suspiciously.

"You always know someone that we don't Curly," Louis said while using a hand to ruffle Harry's brown locks.

Harry shrugged. "I have connections."

I snorted and poked Harry in his dimple holes. It was a bad habit that I wasn't getting out of any time soon. I was obsessed with my boyfriend's dimples!

"Oh so ladylike," Liam said while sending me a smile.

"Oh so annoying," I countered which caused everyone to laugh and Liam to send me an annoyed/amused look.