Changed

James had to go to work after the photo shoot. I begged him to stay but apparently "That Mercedes wouldn't buy itself".

Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis went to get changed and I walked James down to the entrance.

"I still don't understand why you can't just skip work," I said when we got to the front of the building. I could see paparazzi outside. Some were taking pictures of us while others waited for Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam.

"Cause that isn't responsible. And you don't want me to get fired...do you?" he asked.

I grumbled lightly and pulled him in for a hug.

"See ya, babe," he said waving his hand.

"Love you!" I yelled after him.

"Love you more!" he yelled back.

"Love you to Violet!" This didn't come from me or James who had disappeared behind a corner.

I turned around to see Louis jumping up and down excitedly behind me. The other boys stood behind him. Liam, Niall, and Zayn looked amused where as Harry looked like how Niall looks if someone steals his bacon. Pissed.

"Mehr," I replied making Niall, Zayn, and Liam laugh. Louis looked down at me with sad eyes. Aaaww...I felt bad. "Just kidding. Love you BooBear!"

~

"You know," I said glaring at Harry. "It's the second time you have been mad at me today and I am seriously beginning to get sick of this diva attitude!"

"I TOLD you to leave it, and me, alone Violet," Harry replied looking at the scenery through the window.

We had only been driving for five minutes and Harry and I were fighting. Once we all had entered the car, Harry had made sure to not sit near me. I had tried to start a conversation with him. He had snapped at me and told me to leave him alone. I must admit...it hurt. The other boys were silent and looking between us with wary expressions.

"What is wrong with you?! You can't just act lovey-dovey one second then ignore me in the next Harry. Thats not socially accepted." I said sarcastically.

"Why don't you go cry about it to James!?" He yelled. I couldn't help flinching. He turned around from the middle seat sharply to glare back at me. I sat in the back seat with Zayn and Niall.

"Harry-" Zayn warned but I cut him off.

"You are my boyfriend not James," I stated. I tried to lower my voice and it somewhat worked. It just raised slightly on 'you' and 'boyfriend'.

"Why don't you ACT like it," he replied, turning a way from me to slump in his seat.

I wanted to yell about how I couldn't act like it because of the damn paparazzi. And how he was being a huge baby but I decided to stop talking because it hurt to argue with him. I took a shaky breathe and leaned my head back on the seat. I felt Niall squeeze my leg comfortingly but I didn't react. I wanted Harry to comfort me. Honestly what was his problem! He goes from making out with me to yelling at me. Thats confusing and not cool AT ALL. I wiped a traitor tear, that had fell from my eye, away.

"Violet..." Liam started but I shook my head at him fiercely.

Soon, the boys, except Harry who stared out the window like it was so interesting, began talking quietly. I tuned them out.

I was spaced out during the interview and during the car ride back to our hotel. When we got to the room, I immediately stormed into the one bedroom and slammed the door closed.

I heard yelling outside the room.

As you could tell I was perfectly happy. Note the sarcasm. I wanted Harry to become a girl, have his first period, and then get raped and eaten by a shark...with special fire water....but don't mess up his curls because they are so beauti-