Accusations

My internal clock woke me up the next day. I lied there waiting for my alarm clock to start blaring. Confused when it didn't, I glanced to my right expecting to find my dresser and alarm clock. Instead, I found a sleeping boy who was really loud with his snores.

Oh yea....

During the night, Zayn's  heavy, muscular arm had draped over my body. Pushing it away, I stood up and stretched. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I jumped in the shower. I had drunken a lot last night but I didn't have a pounding headache. It was more of a heavy knocking...

Five minutes later, I walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Zayn was still asleep. I grabbed a matching black thong and bra set and pulled it on. Then I glanced at myself in a mirror that was in my room. Like usual, I saw me. I had a flat-stomach and an athletic body. It was the result of me walking all over New York and not eating that much ever. I got my nutrients from alcohol. (I swear to you I am not an alcoholic.) My boobs were not impressively big or embarrassingly small. I had a nice handful of boob.

Turning away from the mirror, I walked to my suitcase and looked through it. I put on my usual black heels, a tight fitting mini-skirt, and a baggie off-the-shoulder blue shirt. I threw on some light make-up.

Then I grabbed my phone and wallet and silently slipped from the room.

It was still kind of early so I didn't expect Harry to be in the kitchen. I knew all the other boys where still sleeping from the four snores that I could hear.

"Hey Harry!" I greeted.

I wanted to be as nice as possible to these boys. During last night, I had quickly began to feel more accepted. It was my mission to become at least good acquaintances with them.

Harry turned to look at me and my plan instantly went down the drain.

When Harry turned to, not look, but glare at me, his expression was filled with emotion. I plainly saw hate, disgust, sadness, and....was that jealousy and hurt?

I took a step back.

"Anything wrong?" I asked. My grin fell from my face.

"Is Zayn a good kisser?" He said. His voice, unlike his expression, was void of any emotion.

"You couldn't tell by the way we ran to my room afterwards?" I joked.

He didn't find it funny.

"So," he asked, deadpan. "You slept with him?"

My eyes went wide. Was this boy still drunk?

"Harry-" I started.

"I can't believe this." He interrupted. "I didn't think you were like this. I thought you were a nice, funny person but I was wrong. You just met Zayn and already you let him get in your pants!"

Harry was practically yelling. What was happening this week?! Did someone forget to tell me that its 'Make Violet Feel Like Shit Week'? Well I was sick of it. I hated it. Hell! I hated myself! I had for along time but this week was just making me want to...die. Was there no one in this word that gave a fuck about me?!

I wanted to defend myself but what was the point? What Harry was saying was true. I DID sleep with a lot of guys. When I had been in ninth grade, a rumor had been started that I had slept with this bitch's boyfriend. From then on I had been known as The Slut. Little did they know that I had actually still been a virgin. After a while, I had started to believe the bullies. If everyone thinks it, then it must be true! Right? Thats when I had started to sleep with guys.  Of course I didn't sleep with Zayn but thats just because of my stupid standard that I had made up.