Oh How I Wish

Harry POV

It had only been a little more than an hour and a half.

A little more than an hour and a half, but it felt like it had been centuries. It literally felt like a half of me was missing. I hadn't been aware of how used I had gotten to Violet's prescence. Her lovely, sassy,perfect prescence.

It took every ounce of self-control I had to not jump up and run back to her.

But each passing seconds that I had to sit in this airport was nothing but a painful reminder that running back wasn't possible. When managemnet says 'go home', the boys and I ask 'how soon?'. Management controlled everything.

"Come on cheer up, Harry" Louis said from next to me.

I raised my head and brushed away my curls to look at him. Worry for me reflected in his sky blue eyes.

I looked behind him to see Zayn and Liam on there cell phones. Niall was no where to be found and, because of him, we had missed our plane.

'I'm hungry', he said. 'I'll just be two seconds' he said.

Bullshit. We had been waiting for 20 minutes.

"I will do anything to cheer you up!" Louis declared, loudly. A few people turned to stare at us. I was grateful for these disguises we were wearing because, otherwise, we would have been running away from those girls in front of us who had Niall's face on their shirts.

I wanted to tell Louis to shut up and let me sulk to myself in peace. I knew, though, that this was how Louis is. He hates seeing people sad and will do anything in hs power to...'turn that frown upside down'.

My eyes followed his hand as it moved to rub my shoulder.

"Tell me what you want and I will get it," he said.

My gaze lifted from his hand so that I could stare into his eyes.

What did I want?

I want to have Violet in my arms. I want to kiss her and tell her that I had lied to her. I want to tell her that I don't think I love her, I know I love her. So much that it hurts. I want to run my finger through her soft purple hair and plant small kisses on her cute nose.

"I want her back," I murmered, breaking my gaze away from Louis and pinching the bridge of my nose so that the tears at my water line wouldn't fall down.