Goodbyes

I woke up groaning. My head felt like hell and I was lying on the living room floor so my back hurt. I tried to get up to get some Advil but I found that I was weighed down. I squinted my eyes open and found four boys sprawled over me. Now usually if a girl woke up with four guys sprawled over her and a massive headache she would be worried but in my case it only amused me. Harry's head was resting on my boob and his arm was thrown over Niall. Niall had his head resting on my waist. Zayn was spooning Harry and his arms were wrapped around both me and Harry. Louis practically was lying on top of Niall and he had his legs tangled with Niall. If I hadn't felt like the Hulk had had a temper tantrum in my skull, I would have laughed at the sight.

"So cute,"

I twisted my head to see Liam taking a picture. I glared at him.

"I swear Li if that picture ends up on twitter your baby making material will be put in a blender," I growled.

"Already done...I mean the picture is on twitter. Good luck getting up," he winked. The bastard winked!

"LIIIIIYUUUUUM!" I whined. "At least get me some pain killers! I have a major hangover!"

After rolling his eyes, Liam got up muttering: "This is why people shouldn't get drunk."

I rolled my eyes. He needed to loosen up. I felt Harry snuggle his head into my boob and breath out heavily. He moaned.

My eyes instantly widened. If he was having a sex dream I would-

"No the cat's name is MOLLY not DUSTY," he muttered. I calmed down.

He wasn't horny. Just weird.

"Here," Liam said coming back with an Advil and a cup of orange juice. I opened my mouth and he put them in.

"Yum," I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome," he replied.

Suddenly, Niall sprung up which caused Louis to fall off of him. By the groaning, I could tell Louis was awake. Niall looked down at me and smiled sleepily.

"Good morning!" he said happily while getting off the floor and walking to the kitchen. I don't think he gets hangovers. Lucky...

"My head hurts!" Louis moaned.

Liam got a bottle of Advil out of his pocket and threw it to Louis. Louis twisted the bottle open and swallowed two Advils dry while wincing. He got up, threw the bottle of Advil on the floor, and went to the kitchen. Now that most of the weight had left my body I was able to get up thankfully.I yanked myself from Harry's grasp causing his head to thunk on the floor. Oops...

"OW! Ugh! My HEAD!" Harry screeched while throwing Zayn's arm off of him. He spotted the bottle of Advil on the floor and jumped towards it. The bottle was open in no time and two Advils were down his throat in a matter of seconds. Zayn was still asleep.