Soon

Harry POV

We had waited for hours for Violet. She hadn't returned our texts. We hadn't known where she was. And I had been distraught for hours thinking the worse things. How she was in an unfamiliar city. How she was probably in some sort of trouble and that she probably needed our help. I had tried to go find her but Liam wouldn't let me. He didn't want two people lost and I had lost the charger for my phone. So I had sat for hours wanting to rip the curls out if my head. And finally, when it had been past 10pm, she had shown up. With some guy.

I had hated the way that he had grabbed her and kissed her. Even if it was only on the cheek, I knew that he had did it to annoy me. And annoy me it did.

I admit it. I was jealous of this John guy. Or was him name James...

I looked at Violet from my seat in the living room and couldn't help the but smirk. At the moment, she was laughing at some joke Louis had said. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation that was going on around me but instead I watched Vi. I loved everything about her. The way her nose scrunches up when she laughs. When she laughs, she throws her head back. Which I find adorable. How she sometimes giggles but doesn't notice it. How she acts tough but sometimes shows a softer side of her self.

I remembered how she had looked before going on the stage for that horrid interview. She had tugged at her skirt relentlessly. Her eyes had been darting around and she was running her hands through her long,brown hair repeatedly. She was so perfect.

What had happened to me! This crush on Violet was so unlike me. I, Harry Styles, had gotten labelled as the 'flirt' of the group. The one who woo's girls and charms them. And I had to admit that, while I am definitely not a man-whore, I had had quite a few...lady-friends. But I could never find that one girl that made me focus only on them. The girls that I had always took an interest in had always been just...not right. There had always been something that makes me uninterested in them after a while.

But Violet was different.

She constantly surprised me with her actions. How she had been so brave when she had met us. Instead of being shy, she had treated us like her new family. She had instantly gotten used to Louis's crazy attitude which hadn't happened with any of my other girlfriends. Other girls would have looked at Louis like he was crazy. But Vi had made it a challenge for herself.

It was very possible that I might be falling in love with Violet.

And I needed to tell her how I felt. I looked at how she still sat in Zayn's lap and a pang of jealousy went through me.

I needed to tell her soon...

~