Miscommunication

*A week later*

“CALIFORNIA GUURLS! We’re unforgettable!” I yelled as the boys and I cooked dinner.

“Daisy-dukes! Bikinis on top!” Louis sang back while cutting up some carrots. Incidentally, we don’t need carrots to make dinner. Louis was just cutting them and eating them.

Liam and Niall were making some homemade lemonade. Zayn and Harry were sitting at the kitchen table with Louis, mixing batter for chocolate chip cookies.

After turning the radio off, I peered into the oven to check on the pizza. I took it out of the oven and placed it on the table. Almost instantly, Niall was reaching over to steal a slice.

“No,” I scowled, slapping at his hand.

“But I’m hungry!” Niall pleaded while looking wistfully at the pizza.

“Listen to mamma Violet!” Louis said while standing up from his seat at the table. I glanced down at his pink kitchen smock and winked.

“Thanks momma Lou,” I giggled.

“I’m gonna put the cookies in the oven,” Harry announced. Before passing me, he kissed me quickly on the cheek. “And I call being daddy Harry.”

I patted him on the ass, causing him to squeak.

“FEED ME,” Niall said while banging a spoon obnoxiously on the table.

Soon, there were five boys sitting around the kitchen table, banging their spoons, and chanting “FEED ME”.

Louis and Harry were having a sword fight…with spoons.

I sighed and took out six cups, snatching the lemonade from Liam’s grasp. Soon the table was silent except for the munching and occasional disgusting burps from the boys. I scrunched up my nose, nibbled from my pizza, and glared at the boys from Harry’s lap. He never let me sit in my own chair. Not that I was complaining…

We had just arrived in Florida an hour ago. It had been dark when we arrived. I glanced at the oven clock and noticed that it was almost midnight. Management had gotten a villa at a hotel called ‘Eastfence’.

Out of Nowhere, a huge burp sounded in my ear.

I clutched my ear and twisted around to glare at Harry. When he saw my face, Harry clutched his stomach and I almost fell off his lap from his laughter.

“What?” Zayn said. Cheese was hanging from his mouth and on his chin.

“You guys have absolutely no manners!” I huffed before leaning back into Harry’s chest.

“I have manners!” Liam protested. And it would have been a better argument if he hadn’t burped it. The whole table erupted in laughter, and this time I actually fell off Harry’s lap.

When Niall saw me on the floor, he leaned down from his chair and helped me up. But when I went to sit back on in Harry’s outstretched arms, Niall pulled me down into his lap.

Surprised, I fell into him. He reached around my body to take a bite from his food and smiled widely at Harry.

Chuckling, I leaned into him.

“Hey!” Zayn yelled, faking hurt. “Why does she get to sit with Niall!”

Zayn threw his pizza down on his plate and pouted.

“Niall?!” Harry hissed. I looked over at him and found that he was glaring/fuming at Ni. “She is MY girlfriend!”

By now all the pizza was done. Except for the crust on Louis’s plate. He didn’t like crust. Diva…