Sonnet 18

Before bit: Hey people! WARNING: It gets a little bit heated in this chapter. Andy will make an appearance. I know that he is LiLi's BFFL but in this story he will just be Gemma's bf for plot purposes. Just so you know. ENJOY! 

Upstairs turned out to be a hallway with three doors, all of them closed. Still holding on to my hand, Harry reached for the knob on one of the closed doors before pausing and looking back at me with a huge smirk. 

I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"What?" I asked, raising my other hand to my face in case there was something there. 

"Your about to enter my childhood bedroom," he smirked, his green eyes glowing with playfulness. 

"And..." I questioned, cocking my head to the side. 

I loved Harry but sometimes I had no clue what the fuck he was talking about. 

He dropped the hand that he was holding and turned to me, his facial expression becoming jokingly serious. 

"This is a huge step that you are about to take grasshopper," he said, his voice coming out deep, and accented in a weird way. "You must look inside yourself and find the-"

Ok thats enough. 

"Harry shutup," I laughed, passing by his laughing figure to yank his bedroom door open. Taking a tentative step in, I looked around with raised eyebrows. Harry walked in, closing the door behind him with a soft click, and plopped down on his neon orange bedspread with his arms folded behind his head. I could fill his eyes gazing up at me while I took in his bedroom.

I couldn't help but smirk at how boyish it was. A few posters of half naked girls hung on his blue walls and a few were on his ceiling. I walked towards a bookcase and ran my hands along the rough spines of the novels. Smiling, I noticed something. I moved a book aside, finding an impressive collection of porn magazines. I turned around and smiled at Harry, waving the porn magazines in the air. 

"There's this thing called the internet where free porn is available," I laughed. 

"Ain't nobody got time for that," Harry scoffed, sending me a wide smile that kids usually wear when they get caught doing something there not supposed to; a smile that hinted a cute deviousness and a nonchalant attitude. 

I rolled my eyes and placed the magazines back where they were, My eyes roamed over the more G-Rated novels, taking in the piles of Shakespeare books that were old and dog earred. 

"You like Shakespeare?" I mumbled without looking back, quite surprised. I tried to imagine a younger version of Harry sitting on his bed, his head bent and eyes furrowed as he gazed down at the pages of Shakespeare. I imagined how he would mouth the old words, occasionally flicking his brown curls from his green eyes. 

"Love," A deep voice mumured in my ear. I jumped as Harry's breath washed down my neck, not realizing that he was so close. 

I turned away from the books to look up at him, cocking my head to the right and scrunching up my nose in thought. 

"When I was in school," he continued, looking past me to the books. "I took a Shakespeare elective. We had to recite a whole bunch of stuff." A wide, proud smile broke out across his face. "I'm the only one in my class who passed." 

My eyebrows raised at this new information, an idea coming to me. 

"Recite something for me," I challenged, cocking one eyebrow. 

Harry let out one, mocking scoff. 

"That would be a no," he said, tweeking my nose with his index finger.